Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
cool so does he have normal friends irl who can call a crisis line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Just the angel Gabby who may or may not be real.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

dr_rat posted:

I guess Something awful is just not as adult or mature as the children's comic strip cat Garfield. :colbert:

But seriously why is nate still tweeting from the GarfieldsEats account? Like isn't that bankrupt and theoretically he's running an entirely different company now?

Shouldn't he be tweeting from an egeez -or what ever it's called- account or something? Did he even bother making an account for that company?

Oh god nothing he does makes any sense!!!

He needs to use his Garf account to reply to his personal tweets and vice versa

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

LordArgh posted:

nathen is posting graphic pictures of dead palestinian kids on the garfieldeats twitter right now.

e: and he made the pic the header of the account, so you're going to see it if you go there

Yeah, I just ran into the profile header going to his X feed for the first time ever. It's horrific and I want to report him

Edit: Reported, gently caress him it's not worth the laffs at Nathen anymore

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

dr_rat posted:

I guess Something awful is just not as adult or mature as the children's comic strip cat Garfield. :colbert:

But seriously why is nate still tweeting from the GarfieldsEats account? Like isn't that bankrupt and theoretically he's running an entirely different company now?

Shouldn't he be tweeting from an egeez -or what ever it's called- account or something? Did he even bother making an account for that company?

Oh god nothing he does makes any sense!!!

He can't let go. Just this year, he had to add the Inc onto the account name because Sony sent Nathen a letter saying "hey, you don't own this anymore. We don't want people associating you with our upcoming movie. Change your name"

So he created a nothing LLC called "GarfieldEATS Inc"

With zero irony, he is engaging in the exact sort of activity that knockoff brands and bootleg products do.

Nathen is not having a puss-pounding good time.

And yeah, he's posting dead children. That's not funny at all.

Busters fucked around with this message at 17:27 on May 15, 2024

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

hellotoothpaste posted:

Edit: Reported, gently caress him it's not worth the laffs at Nathen anymore

Yup, did the same but I doubt it'll stick

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

my ex-MIL posts a lotta dead kids on facebook

she's from the west bank, though, not a rich failson from a neighboring country that conveniently gives a poo poo when it's politically expedient for them

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

MrQwerty posted:

my ex-MIL posts a lotta dead kids on facebook

she's from the west bank, though, not a rich failson from a neighboring country that conveniently gives a poo poo when it's politically expedient for them

Honestly, there's a time and a place for exposing atrocities. After WWII, a large effort was made to document concentration camps, so the actions of the Germans could not be denied or forgotten.

What's happening in Palestine should be documented and undeniable.

But Nathen has no part in that. He's disgusting for doing this.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Nathen only “cares” because the Jews took Garfield from him.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

kntfkr posted:

Nathen only “cares” because the Jews took Garfield from him.

Remember his rant about "HIS STEPMOTHER, THE JEW" in Episode 2(?) of the Nathfield show? I wish I didn't.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Yup, did the same but I doubt it'll stick

Fuckin weirdo. That just made my day.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

nathen will promise an instagram/youtube expose on this twitter ban scandal on MAZRI INSIDER #pg13 #moms

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh I sure hope Nathen goes to war with Twitter or Instagram or w/e. One of the weirdo tech billionaires becoming aware of Nathen would be funny.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I'm afraid of what I just did, not sure if it's for me or him though

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I'm sure you weren't the only one to report him and regardless, he has no idea it was you anyway.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

....aaaand he's back. Jfc, Twitter.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
He's learned his lesson

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

he;s going to send a bomb to twitter hq

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

hellotoothpaste posted:

Fuckin weirdo. That just made my day.

Great job! 👏

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
"SOMEONE IS POSTING VILE THINGS MR. MUSK SIR"
"is it woke or basepilled"
"...??? WAR ATROCITIES"
"thats fine lol" *takes deep mega-pull on LSDijuana cigadrug*

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

Twitter moderation process:

- Open report
- View reported content (kid crushed under rubble as profile header)
- Temp ban user and ask to remove kid crushed under rubble profile header from Garfield-themed restaurant profile
- Verify removal
- Unban

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

hellotoothpaste posted:

Twitter moderation process:

- Open report
- View reported content (kid crushed under rubble as profile header)
- Temp ban user and ask to remove kid crushed under rubble profile header from Garfield-themed restaurant profile
- Verify removal
- Unban

I dont remember this hypnospace outlaw mission

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

(warning: he stopped posting war horrors but they didn't make him remove any of the ones he already tweeted)

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

please stop being disrespectful to garfields gigantic boner (which ive seen in real life.)

anyway here's my opinion on israel

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

LvK posted:

(warning: he stopped posting war horrors but they didn't make him remove any of the ones he already tweeted)

It is a bit sad how little engagement he actually gets

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Hey, promising Garfield cock got him up to 40 likes, which is like 1000% more than I think his previous record was.

(this terrifies me, because he may try to build on that success...)

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

Scientastic posted:

It is a bit sad how little engagement he actually gets

no, it's good

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

It's sad that no friends or family are stopping him. Today I'm truly torn between the comedic absurdity of a man who has wrapped his entire life and mind around an orange cartoon cat- and the horror of someone having what seems like a legitimate mental health crisis.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Busters posted:

It's sad that no friends or family are stopping him. Today I'm truly torn between the comedic absurdity of a man who has wrapped his entire life and mind around an orange cartoon cat- and the horror of someone having what seems like a legitimate mental health crisis.

He’s so enormously privileged why would you have sympathy for that. Yes he should see a therapist and get a really hobby or a job. But he chooses not to, he chooses to endlessly indulge himself.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Busters posted:

lmao what are a bunch of rich Emiratis gonna do to stop their dipshit son/relative

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

hellotoothpaste posted:

....aaaand he's back. Jfc, Twitter.

It was probably one of those deals where it said "you have to delete the following tweets in order to have your account reinstated".

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

Yeah, except he got to keep the tweets. The report only went through because he put gore on the profile banner. 🤷🏽‍♂️

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hellotoothpaste posted:

Yeah, except he got to keep the tweets. The report only went through because he put gore on the profile banner. 🤷🏽‍♂️

❤️❤️❤️elon loves palestine❤️❤️❤️🍷🍷🍷🤣🤣🤣:elon::elon::elon:

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

pseudanonymous posted:

He’s so enormously privileged why would you have sympathy for that. Yes he should see a therapist and get a really hobby or a job. But he chooses not to, he chooses to endlessly indulge himself.

It's also worth saying that even a half sane person would have stopped and said "you know what, I don't think I like Garfield anymore. It really bothers me. Ilm going to go do something else or make something better than Garfield"

Or even his own Garfield.

And yeah, I do think it's sad that even his rich parents won't stop him. You'd think at a certain point it would rise to the point of embarrassment.

Nathen doesn't even have any sycophants backing him. Truly no one cares for him.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Why do you assume his parents follow or read his social media accounts?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Elephant Ambush posted:

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Elephant Ambush posted:

Because Nathen and his mom are making a podcast together /s

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Nathen is now tweeting about HazbinHotel... dark times are upon us.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Please screenshot the insane ones that don't contain dead children if you don't mind, for those of us who don't use Twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Busters posted:

Nathen is now tweeting about HazbinHotel... dark times are upon us.

:yeshaha: The circle is complete!

I have never seen a fan online talk about that show that has been remotely sane. I have never met a fan IRL.