Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crisco Kid
Jan 14, 2008

Where does the wind come from that blows upon your face, that fans the pages of your book?
I'm no student of film, so I hesitate to call any movie objectively great or the best at what it does. However, I can subjectively say that the Shawshank Redemption is probably the most enjoyable film I know of, and one I can take pleasure from time after time. The escape scene and everything that comes afterward is ridiculously satisfying -- "mythical" seems to fit the bill quite well -- and a lot of that satisfaction is owed to how the sequence is edited. What movie is the greatest? That's a tough question. What movie do I like the most on a rainy afternoon? Easy.

Two beers apiece for each of my co-workers.
5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU