Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lucky garnett
Oct 14, 2003

Swing Time
Directed by: Frank Darabont
Starring: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman

Tim Robbins is Andy Dufresne, a banker recently convited for the murder of his wife and sentenced to life in Shawshank Prison. He befriends Red (Freeman) who is a connected individual in the prison and who is known to "locate certain things from time to time." It seems as though Andy will not be able to adapt to this new life with different rules until an unexpected turn of events rekindle his hope and memory of life beyond the walls of Shawshank.

This is easily one of the greatest films ever made. The story (originally a Stephen King short story titled "Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption") is uplifting and inspiring while being brutally honest and straightforward with the viewer. I recommend that everyone sees this film, although, as it contains some mature themes, you may want to wait until Junior is a little older. Everytime I'm in a room with this movie playing, I am compelled to watch it until finish each time. It only gets better with each viewing.

5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU