Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheFlaurosEnigma
Feb 14, 2002

Ask me about my Gap turtleneck.
What I love about this film is that it DOESN'T try to conform to elements of Sci-Fi while being one. There are no overacting alien-yet-british space lords and there isn't focus on explanation for things for being sci-fi and futuristic. It's a simple movie beautifully directed by Luc Besson. The sci-fi humor is all tongue in cheek and almost seems to poke fun at other sci-fi fims for being so serious on technicality. Look at Zorn, HE SPEAKS TEXAS.

I've seen this movie about a dozen times, give or take, and I'm still not tired of it. And seriously, who didn't fall in love with Leeloo when they first saw this? seriously...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU