Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
I saw this movie when it was new but I've never posted in here, despite having probably read this thread a few times over the decades.

I own it on Blu-ray, it's awesome and you should watch it. 5/5 film, exactly what it wants/needs to be. The sets look sparse in retrospect but the landing on the bug planet is still one of my favorite scenes in any action movie.

And if you think it's not satire, maybe you should ask yourself which side in the film is wearing Nazi uniforms and using hateful propaganda (I guess 15 years too late for that dude though).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU