Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

quote:

Aquasol came out of the closet to say:
I agree with almost everything positive that's been said about this movie. Don't watch it if you're going to take it seriously or else you're going to hate it. Most of the acting sucks, the premise is good but the plot leaves a lot to be desired, and the action, while amusing at times, isn't anything new. To me, the Transporter perfectly embodies the "popcorn flick" 3.5
It's been a while, but I seem to remember that even after they'd had sex, the 2 leads had absolutely no chemistry between them. I mean, I know the morning afternoon can sometimes be awkward but it wasn't awkward due to them having shared a moment or swapped spit or whatever you want to call it, there was no intimacy at all.
The other problem is that the movie starts out exciting but doesn't really build on that, and the climactic scene...isn't climactic.

The most interesting thing about the movie to me, is the trailer scene where he deflects an RPG or something with an oven pan as was mentioned - but that was so silly that it was left out of the finished product.

I expect even a popcorn movie to be better than this flick, but that's not really a discussion for this forum.
If you like XXX and that sort of movie, it's worth a rental for the action, but I don't recommend buying it. 2.5 - average for the genre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU