Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.
This is one hosed up movie.

It's also a really well-done hosed-up movie. It has excellent camera work and the soundtrack to the movie matches perfectly with some of the scenes. I like the concept of the villainous hero, and Oh Dae-su is an superb example. It's well acted. The fight scenes especially were fantastic. It's great to see a hero catch his breath and be vulnerable to hits like any other man.

The only real downsides of the movie was the "detective" work done to track their way back to the villain. I think that's just the writer not really bothering to develop a way to work their way back to from the bottom of the gang to the top, but I'm not going to let the writer drag the director down. Besides, the premesis of the movie is creepy and scary and almost realistic. How many people actually just up and disappear with no trace?

4.5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU