Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Lopside Fundip
Aug 15, 2001

quote:

LLJKSoviet came out of the closet to say:
Just thinking about the cops pinging away at the bulldozer with their pistols to no avail makes me smile.

"JUST A FEW MORE, WE ALMOST GOT IT"

I pray to god that he levels the whole town then begins to menace other towns and that they have to construct another tank/bulldozer to take him down a la battlebots.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHEF!!!
Feb 22, 2001

I hope someone videotapes the police ripping open the hatch to his bulldozer and shooting him in the head, just like that guy who drove through some town in California in a tank.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

This reminds me of one of those Battlefield 1942 games when some jackass on your team gets in a tank and blows up your teams other tanks, but no one can stop him because the server doesn't have damage from friendly fire. Or something.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
breaking news :lol:

i bet he's going to target the local drive through next

----------------

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.
And they say you can't fight city hall.

Just say no to sex with pro-lifers.

Fryhole
Aug 13, 2003

by Ozma
This guy should get a medal :coal:

----------------

Skrewloose
Feb 11, 2002
Bet they wish they'd sprung for the rocket launcher now. When will police stations ever learn.

agentq
Dec 23, 2003
Frag out
can anyone confirm this story elsewhere?

Preferably with pictures or video!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
If he welded/fabricated the armour panels on this thing, maybe he welded himself inside and the authoritarrrrrs won't be able to get at him...

You can wash my balls with a warm wet rag.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

quote:

ArcticBanana came out of the closet to say:
Clearly Vice City is to blame.
The joke has already been made (multiple times) with a game actually relevant to the situation, the guy isn't pulling drive-bys in a golf cart dressed like Don Johnson. Get with the program.

Angry Communist
Oct 11, 2003

I'm about to break!

quote:

Tombstone came out of the closet to say:
So, how long can you run a bulldozer without refuleing?

I'd say about an hour or two, considering the sheer mass of that thing

Soviet
Jul 17, 2003

stick it in me

quote:

S.Liberace came out of the closet to say:

I pray to god that he levels the whole town then begins to menace other towns and that they have to construct another tank/bulldozer to take him down a la battlebots.

We need to organize some sort of refueling campaign in which we continuously refuel the bulldozer from the air so this brave man can fulfill his destiny and demolish all of Colorado.

Keanu Grieves
Dec 30, 2002

loving sweet!

iccy
May 30, 2003

BOOBIES!
holy gently caress. that's awesome.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

quote:

We need to organize some sort of refueling campaign in which we continuously refuel the bulldozer from the air so this brave man can fulfill his destiny and demolish all of Colorado.

I'll go warm up Airwolf.

凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support kwagga凸[◣_◢]凸

cat scratch achiever posted:

im gonna smoke the poo poo out of you[r pole,] kwagga

TAFF IS A oval office

Mayor Wilkins
Nov 18, 2002

by Lowtax

quote:

TedKoppel came out of the closet to say:
I shouldn't be rooting for this man, but I am. I hope he doesn't hurt anyone too badly.

I'm pretty sure people will have ample time to evacuate the building before the bulldozer tears it up. I'm sure people are running into buildings shouting "HEY GUYS THE BULLDOZER IS COMING SO WE OUGHT TO GET OUT NOW!" and I'm sure people are saying "HOLY poo poo, OKAY!" and doing it. I'm sure no civilians will get hurt, but some of the cops might. They need some tough, smart cops to take this guy down.

That said, I think it's time to call in Riggs and Murtaugh.

----------------

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

quote:

And then...UTAH!

who`
May 9, 2003
hello.jpg
I'd hate to be the police there right now.

spread the virus, crinkle crinkle

Entrepreneur
Jan 29, 2004

quote:

Mayor McCheese came out of the closet to say:
I blame the makers of Blast Corps. for the N64. It's been building to this for years I say!

Edit: :(
:lol: that game was great.

Too bad there's no video of this stuff :(

TedKoppel
Nov 30, 2002

They sure look ripe to me.

quote:

As much as I wish he'd picked whatever town in Texas ClearChannel is in, you're right.

Harper
Aug 12, 2003
The cops need to shoot it when the air vent lifts up and flashes red, but only while wearing the special goggles found in the ruins of the old town hall.

But only the ruins AFTER level 7, but before you beat Old Lady McGee and her ninty four cats.

Harper fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jun 4, 2004

Ysa
Feb 3, 2002

secret service get all the pussy
:patriot: Every child's dream is coming true :patriot:

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

quote:

Harper came out of the closet to say:
The cops need to shoot it when the air vent lifts up and flashes red, but only while wearing the special goggles found in the ruins of the old town hall.
Dude, spoilers.

N Usquam
Aug 31, 2001
This is just loving cool. If I ever lose my mind, I know who I'm going to emulate!

Forgive this sig

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
This brave man lives my dream. :patriot::911::patriot:

Angry Communist
Oct 11, 2003

I'm about to break!

quote:

Harper came out of the closet to say:

But do they have the wizard key?

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
When I snap, and this is a distinct possibility, this is how I want to go out. Pilotting an armoured bulldozer, spreading death and destruction in my path.

Pig Newton
Jun 4, 2004
This guy actually plated the vehicle himself? I hope he thought of a practical way to refuel. They'll try to jump him at the next gas station.

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.
Why haven't they brought in a sniper yet?

dimva
Jul 7, 2003

^^^ The same people who find this funny created the Internet. Figures.
This man is a hero.

FAN OF NICKELBACK
Apr 9, 2002
I would hate to have to pay the tax increase that town's going to see. Town halls aren't cheap :mad:

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Hooray! Any chance that there is a video?

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Steam Profile: DungeonsandDragQueens

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
The gently caress? Did Bushman decide to go try out one of his toys in Colorado or something?

Mayor Wilkins
Nov 18, 2002

by Lowtax

quote:

Ebolarama came out of the closet to say:
This guy actually plated the vehicle himself? I hope he thought of a practical way to refuel. They'll try to jump him at the next gas station.

Seriously, you don't take the time to armor plate your bulldozer and plan a destructive rampage without also planning a way to refuel your bulldozer without getting caught by the cops, right? Right? :(

----------------

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

This is loving awesome :)

fuckingtest
Mar 31, 2001

Just evolving, you know?
Right Here, Right Now.
Where are the loving pictures!?

.ardon
Jan 21, 2004

by Fragmaster

quote:

agentq came out of the closet to say:
can anyone confirm this story elsewhere?

Preferably with pictures or video!
"Witnesses Describe Scene Of Rampage In Granby"
http://news4colorado.com/topstories/local_story_156173524.html

I can't play it though.

----------------

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!
Witnesses are saying that he is driving a Catepillar D9R bulldozer and with a full tank of gas should be able to keep going for another few hours.

TedKoppel
Nov 30, 2002

They sure look ripe to me.

quote:

Invader Tim came out of the closet to say:
I would hate to have to pay the tax increase that town's going to see. Town halls aren't cheap :mad:
Oh, why can't you just spring a coupla extra bucks so a man can find some joy in life, hater? :mad:

Also, Mayor Wilkins, Riggs and Murtagh would destroy more poo poo than this guy could by himself, so I think S. Liberace's idea is still the way to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pig Newton
Jun 4, 2004

quote:

vanbags came out of the closet to say:
Why haven't they brought in a sniper yet?

Is bulldozing a town really a reason to kill a man?

wait