Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEHOLD: MY CAPE
Jan 11, 2004

quote:

Cougar337 came out of the closet to say:

this is the back side as you can see, this building is gone

What the gently caress are those signs; did businesses in town pay to advertise on that chainlink fence surrounding the destruction or something?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vilas Kraut
Jul 15, 2000
He sure showed that library!

----------------

Magius
Jul 28, 2003

by Lowtax
Apparently like the soul of the Killdozer, this thread will not die.

----------------

xdrquinnx
May 5, 2002

quote:

Vilas Kraut came out of the closet to say:
He sure showed that library!

It shouldn't have gotten in his way!

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets

quote:

MNC4t came out of the closet to say:

What the gently caress are those signs; did businesses in town pay to advertise on that chainlink fence surrounding the destruction or something?

notice there are two fences, i think they were there before.
I'm pretty sure that's the outfield of a baseball field.

Cougar337
May 20, 2002

quote:

MNC4t came out of the closet to say:

quote:

quadpus came out of the closet to say:

notice there are two fences, i think they were there before.
I'm pretty sure that's the outfield of a baseball field.

You sir are correct. there was a baseball field in the back of the Library

dot_matrix
Nov 14, 2003

I feel it closing in,
Day in, day out,
It's about time someone took a bulldozer through Colorado, I used to live there :killdozer:

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
Every time I see this thread re-appear, I never realize it's the same one and hope it's a new story, and then I am disappointed to find out that it isn't, but relieved at the same time, because, damnit, it's :killdozer:, and there is nothing more :patriot: than that.

Saturn2K
Feb 6, 2001
I thought that a copycat killdozer attack happened when I saw this thread pop up.

Oh well. :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radioactivelego
Jun 1, 2004

only in the CPT
If you didn't know https://www.killdozer.us has been up for a week or so.

I need someone to provide mirrors of the movies zipped. I've been trying to talk to nextwish but he's been MIA. E-mail me if you can provide a mirror.