Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Hardboiled Kid
Jul 27, 2001

This is my club avatar!
Man, they're going to beat the poo poo out of him when he gets caught, but this is :krad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardboiled Kid
Jul 27, 2001

This is my club avatar!

quote:

There are unconfirmed reports the bulldozer driver is armed with a large-caliber automatic weapon. Officers said the weapon being used by the man was the size of a 50-caliber machine gun.

This man is NOT playing any games here.

Hardboiled Kid
Jul 27, 2001

This is my club avatar!

quote:

neap0litan came out of the closet to say:
I'm in Colorado watching the Channel Four coverage. A caller from Granby said the guy owned a local business, and he was upset that a concrete factory was built next door. He wrote to the newspaper, and complained to city hall, but nobody did anything. So now he's gone all Killdozer on the city.

Nobody has been killed yet, so that's good. The bulldozer looks super cool--almost like a huge train engine at first glance because of all the armor.

I can see television networks making a movie about this.

Hardboiled Kid
Jul 27, 2001

This is my club avatar!

quote:

Kreez came out of the closet to say:
http://images.viacomlocalnetworks.com/images_sizedimage_156185205/xl
i wonder how old that is

AW HELL YEA!!

Hardboiled Kid
Jul 27, 2001

This is my club avatar!
LOOK AT THE CARNAGE! HOOO!

Hardboiled Kid
Jul 27, 2001

This is my club avatar!
Curses! It's stuck!

Hardboiled Kid
Jul 27, 2001

This is my club avatar!

quote:

Douche4Sale came out of the closet to say:
Holy poo poo, this is great! Am I a bad person for wanting the bulldozer guy to win?

No. You're a patriot, my friend.

Hardboiled Kid
Jul 27, 2001

This is my club avatar!

quote:

xdrquinnx came out of the closet to say:

A chicken in every pot and a Killdozer in every garage.

Amen!

Hardboiled Kid
Jul 27, 2001

This is my club avatar!
This is like some Greek tragedy. Our hero was destined for greatness, yet he was slain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardboiled Kid
Jul 27, 2001

This is my club avatar!

quote:

Tokaii came out of the closet to say:
Personally, I hope he kills himself or they kill him. He's caused enough damage without the people of CO having to support him for the rest of his life. It is amazingly 3rd grade to cheer for him.

Hark! What wind blows near hither? Ah, the wind of whining, I declare! I shall deliever my wind to you sir! I give thee the wind of gently caress-off!