Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Lopside Fundip
Aug 15, 2001
Holy cow.

That's awesome.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lopside Fundip
Aug 15, 2001

quote:

LLJKSoviet came out of the closet to say:
Just thinking about the cops pinging away at the bulldozer with their pistols to no avail makes me smile.

"JUST A FEW MORE, WE ALMOST GOT IT"

I pray to god that he levels the whole town then begins to menace other towns and that they have to construct another tank/bulldozer to take him down a la battlebots.

----------------

Lopside Fundip
Aug 15, 2001

quote:

ucka came out of the closet to say:
So at the most 12.5 hours.

If I was going to commission a huge hollywood movie about this guy's horrendous path of destruction and the formerly laughable robotic engineer who takes him down in the end, I would want it to have the dramatic scale of Independence Day and I would name it "12.5 Hours"

----------------

Lopside Fundip
Aug 15, 2001

quote:

Intel&Sebastian came out of the closet to say:
Maybe he's adding more armor and spikes to increase his destructo-power

OMG. The idea of him driving through a hardware store and leaning out to pick up some supplies has me chortling under my desk.

One thing is certain, no matter what happens, we need to send him letters in jail.

----------------