Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mayor Wilkins
Nov 18, 2002

by Lowtax

quote:

TedKoppel came out of the closet to say:
I shouldn't be rooting for this man, but I am. I hope he doesn't hurt anyone too badly.

I'm pretty sure people will have ample time to evacuate the building before the bulldozer tears it up. I'm sure people are running into buildings shouting "HEY GUYS THE BULLDOZER IS COMING SO WE OUGHT TO GET OUT NOW!" and I'm sure people are saying "HOLY poo poo, OKAY!" and doing it. I'm sure no civilians will get hurt, but some of the cops might. They need some tough, smart cops to take this guy down.

That said, I think it's time to call in Riggs and Murtaugh.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Wilkins
Nov 18, 2002

by Lowtax

quote:

Ebolarama came out of the closet to say:
This guy actually plated the vehicle himself? I hope he thought of a practical way to refuel. They'll try to jump him at the next gas station.

Seriously, you don't take the time to armor plate your bulldozer and plan a destructive rampage without also planning a way to refuel your bulldozer without getting caught by the cops, right? Right? :(

----------------

Mayor Wilkins
Nov 18, 2002

by Lowtax

quote:

ucka came out of the closet to say:
Depending on the size and make it could have about a 250 gallon tank, and they burn roughly 20 gallons of diesel per hour. So at the most 12.5 hours.

I hope he packed some food. I can just see this guy, a sandwich in one hand and his other hand steering the bulldozer while it crashes into an apartment building, merrily chewing away and grinning as the building crumbles around him and the people in the background scream and scream and scream and cry.

quote:

Ebjan came out of the closet to say:
When itīs time to refuel, he could get out and do it if he is wearing that firesuit from Lethal Weapon.

If that happened, that would be one of the most beautiful things ever. If this guy gets caught instead of getting shot by the police, I think he's going to get a LOT of letters in prison.

Edit - they updated the story on the news site.

----------------

Mayor Wilkins
Nov 18, 2002

by Lowtax

quote:

teepee came out of the closet to say:
They're covering it sporadically on CBS and ABC in So. Cali. That thing can shred buildings like they're made of butter.

:krad:

Obviously it can't shred ALL buildings like they're made of butter, unless this hardware store is maybe like frozen butter, which would explain why the bulldozer is now stuck.

quote:

Manic Shampoo came out of the closet to say:
I hope he didn't committ suicide.

I hope not, too, but I'm pretty sure he did. :(

----------------

Mayor Wilkins
Nov 18, 2002

by Lowtax

quote:

Pyros came out of the closet to say:
The radiator died. I can imagine it's pretty hard to drive through buildings without a radiator.

Yeah, I guess you have a point. gently caress. :(

quote:

RichLather came out of the closet to say:
Yeah, killdozers don't level towns. People level towns.

Killdozers just make it a hell of a lot easier.

----------------

Mayor Wilkins
Nov 18, 2002

by Lowtax

quote:

Chewblacca came out of the closet to say:
The true beauty of it is that he didn't hurt anyone. It's just a case of extreme civil disobidence. How far is that from Aspen? Maybe Hunter S. Thompson finnally snapped.

That, to me, is what makes it cool. The dude snapped and built a destructive vehicle of doom, then proceeded to rampage through town, bringing buildings down right and left. He's shooting to keep the cops at bay. But throughout the entire thing, he hasn't hurt a single person. This guy set out to gently caress people over, not to kill anyone.

----------------

Mayor Wilkins
Nov 18, 2002

by Lowtax

quote:

Tokaii came out of the closet to say:
Personally, I hope he kills himself or they kill him. He's caused enough damage without the people of CO having to support him for the rest of his life. It is amazingly 3rd grade to cheer for him.

Then break out the kickball and the sidewalk chalk, 'cause it's loving recess time, sir.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Wilkins
Nov 18, 2002

by Lowtax

quote:

essaywhutman came out of the closet to say:
I do.

And this is a member of law enforcement saying that an armored bulldozer is the best response. This means you lose, Tokaii. One of the people who would have to directly deal with this if it ever happened in his town, he is saying he thinks this is a valid response to being hosed over, that it's a valid reaction to have once a man's snapped and gone over the edge.

Thanks for coming, sir. God bless, and goodnight.

----------------