KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!
At this moment some guy up in Granby, CO is demolishing the town with an armor plated bulldozer. So far he has taken down the city hall, Excel Energy plant and a newspaper printing office. Police are shooting at him, trying to stop the bulldozer, but so far the armor plating is stopping their efforts.

Link: http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?...47-c589c01ca7bf

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!
Witnesses are saying that he is driving a Catepillar D9R bulldozer and with a full tank of gas should be able to keep going for another few hours.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!
Sounds like he is currently stuck in a hardware store. Sounds like SWAT has surrounded him.

EDIT: Sounds like he did this because they built a concrete plant next door to him and it pissed him off. He took out the plant first. :lol:

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!
THEY'RE SHOWING FOOTAGE! Colorado goons, tune into Channel 4 STAT!

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!
loving Wang keeps trying to defend the "land use" decision, as if he and the town council did something wrong.

OMG, I SMELL CONSPIRACY!

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!

quote:

Jhonas came out of the closet to say:
What a great state to live in. I kind of want to go down there and check it out.

Except I'll either get killdozed or arrested or it'll all be gone and blocked off and retarded cops will threaten to shoot me if I try.

So I'm just going to play with my prick.

Goonmeet?

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!
Guy confirmed as Marvin Hemyer/Nemyer

EDIT: poo poo, they think he is dead.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!

quote:

Yodal came out of the closet to say:
So is it verified? Did the kill him or not? :belarus:

Not verified yet.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!

quote:

Doccers came out of the closet to say:
OK, 9 News is really pissing me off. They're showing damage from the concrete plant and saying "THIS WAS THE FIRE STATION HE DESTROYED! NOW THE TOWN IS HELPLESS AGAINST FIRE!"
"HE WAS SHOOTING CANNONS AT THE DAYCARE!"
"HE WAS KNOWN TO BE MENTALLY DISTURBED!"

Silly Doccers, channel 4 is obviously superior to your channel 9.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!
I would like to take this oppurtunity to apologize for the thread title; I was obviously in error to call this brave, brave man a psycho. My thoughts and prayers are with you Marvin: a real American hero.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!

quote:

essaywhutman came out of the closet to say:

Send it to channel 4, since they're still reporting.

True, true...
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!

quote:

essaywhutman came out of the closet to say:
poo poo...just got another one.

From: "Strain, Kristine M" <kmstrain@cbs.com> Add to Address Book
To: "'Johnny Nitro'" <biffcoindustries@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Marvin Hemyer photo
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 20:33:08 -0400

Can you call the newsroom asap.... 303- 830- 6464.. Kristine

I am now trapped in a international web of intrigue. :(

PLEASE PLEASE CALL THEM! I need to see Cliff's face on local television.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!

quote:

Stick_Fig came out of the closet to say:
good excuse. will she buy it?

Considering this is channel 9, probably.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!

quote:

grom4000 came out of the closet to say:

I guess the cops are going to have a hard time getting him out..

You know, after watching the coverage, I thought that it looked as if he hand enclosed himself. Does this mean he plans to commit suicide, or was planning to die by outside (polices, accidental) forces?

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!
GOOD NEWS! For all those concerned, it is CONFIRMED that killdozer man is alive and "negotiating" with police.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!
As for the explosion, it is coming from Fox 31. News is pending as to if our savior yet lives.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!

quote:

abstraxion came out of the closet to say:

Also, you saying that "witnesses are quoted" as saying things is just as unsubstantiated as any of my claims.

Are you even a CO goon, watching the news? Eyewitnesses have said they "thought" shots were fired, but the police have not commented on it. That means THEY didn't believe that shots were fired. No one has reported to have been hurt. No bombs have gone off. Coming from someone who has been watching the coverage since 3 o'clock, this man intended to hurt no one. Only make a statement.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!
The first two attempts to use explosives to open the armor plating have failed.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!

quote:

Doccers came out of the closet to say:
the news is splitting stories evenly now between Killdozer, and some drunk bitch who went the wrong way down the interstate and gouranga'd a couple of highway workers.

And one of them (Lopez) looks like a young Yablonski.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!

quote:

Tokaii came out of the closet to say:
Personally, I hope he kills himself or they kill him. He's caused enough damage without the people of CO having to support him for the rest of his life. It is amazingly 3rd grade to cheer for him.

I know your reg date speaks for itself but... gently caress off.

EDIT: I will be more than happy to pay the taxes, so long as I get the chance to visit him in prison (so we can plan his breakout of course).

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!

quote:

Hammer came out of the closet to say:

Yeah because he registered in 04 it means his opinions don't matter.

I don't agree with him, but it has absolutely nothing to do with his regdate you fagboot.

Alright.... obviously he hasn't been around long enough to learn what it means to be a goon. Clear enough?

(And in case that isn't clear enough, then you can gently caress off as well. All hail killdozer and killdozer man!)

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!

quote:

Tokaii came out of the closet to say:

That's faG0t to you!

Jesus Christ you are an idiot.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!

quote:

velocityJE came out of the closet to say:
this is what it means to be a goon! gooney goon goon

Yeah ok.

Are you quite finished? Alright.

And as for the home in question, it was the former home of the former Mayor. The home in question is now owned by Excel Energy.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!

quote:

Malek came out of the closet to say:

About 11:30

And it's about 54 degrees there ... hope somebody snuck him a blanket or that the interior is still warm, otherwise I doubt he'll make it thru the day.

Gods need not blankets for cold.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!
Jesus. Just woke up and behold, he has shot himself. Godamn.

KillingPablo
Apr 5, 2003

WHOO! I am DEFINITELY not afraid of the fucking POLICE right now!
I feel bad for killdozer man. Since I first posted this he has gone from loon, to internet god to the next fiestacat.