Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.
Why haven't they brought in a sniper yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.
He should have found a few accomplices first.

You know, where he could make pitstops to get re-fueled and poo poo.

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.

quote:

Pyros came out of the closet to say:
Seems like he did quite a bit of work. I hope he doesn't get bored before his fuel runs out.
This story should be an inspiration for future psychotic terrorists: get your poo poo straight, plan it out ahead, cover all grounds, and have a back-up plan. If you want to make CNN you can't be a loving amatuer about it.

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.

quote:

slayer548 came out of the closet to say:
WTF? A couple of loser kids in Colorado shoot a few people at school and get weeks of media coverage, and this guy just gets a blurb on CNN? Come on, at least interrupt "my regularly scheduled programming"...
If they give him big-time coverage it might start a trend, kind of like school-shootings did. Killdozers will be popping up all over America.

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.

quote:

Intel&Sebastian came out of the closet to say:
Killdozers don't kill people, people kill people.

Unless it's some kind of hyper-intelligent killdozer.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the killdozer trend.

It'll be kind of like watching battle-bots, only a lot better.

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.
The more this story develops the more it sounds like a plot to a made-for-TNT movie.

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.

quote:

ilovemonkeys came out of the closet to say:
Apparently many sources were quoted as saying he was armed and firing at authorities. Although the claims were never substantiated, it was enough to warrant the pigs to protect themselves.
drat those "pigs," trying to protect themselves and all.

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.

quote:

JohnnyCanuck came out of the closet to say:
What the hell, I think I'll try to profit off him anyway.
The best way to profit off killdozer man is to build more killdozers and auction them off to international terrorists.

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.

quote:

Doccers came out of the closet to say:
Channel 4 just showed video, they tried twice to "blow up" the bulldozer (?) but weren't able to penetrate the armor.
So the guy's still in the bulldozer?

What the hell are they using explosives for, they're going to kill him.

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.

quote:

Tokaii came out of the closet to say:
People who seriously support this guy would be singing a much different tune if it was their house our business knocked down. As to the 'crooked' city management there isn't a city in the country that doesn't have someone hating them like this. Somehow I don't think an armored bulldozer is the ideal response.
I think it's better that he takes out his frustration by knocking down a few buildings rather than taking it out via a shooting spree.

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.

quote:

Do you think he checked those houses to make sure nobody was asleep in them?
He didn't destroy any houses.

edit: Beaten. :)

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.

quote:

The CNN story said he knocked down houses of the city council members.
Can you link the story, please? I'm not doubting you, I'd just like to read it.

From what I've read he just targeted the courthouse and specific businesses.

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.

quote:

But I am surprised that in a place like SA one differing opinion in 22+ pages of a thread would be greeted with such animosity.
I'm sure the reason they responded with animosity didn't have anything to do with the fact that you basically called them third graders.

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.
So what time is it in Colorado? I'm sure he'll be stuck in there overnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.

quote:

Velsk came out of the closet to say:
I wonder if all the armor on the killdozer has cut off the air circulation inside?
The video said he had ventilation.