Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
actionattackgoose
May 4, 2004

by Ozma?
This made my day.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionattackgoose
May 4, 2004

by Ozma?

quote:

Veen came out of the closet to say:

drat. Didn't know he turreted and tracked the thing. I guess the SWAT team or national guard had better have a bigass gun to fire through the plating.

Yes. We must use huge guns and rockets and missiles and mortars to shoot at him. Surrounding him until he surrenders is a poor idea.

----------------

actionattackgoose
May 4, 2004

by Ozma?

quote:

slayer548 came out of the closet to say:
WTF? A couple of loser kids in Colorado shoot a few people at school and get weeks of media coverage, and this guy just gets a blurb on CNN? Come on, at least interrupt "my regularly scheduled programming"...

It's the drat liberal media!

----------------

actionattackgoose
May 4, 2004

by Ozma?

quote:

Fallom came out of the closet to say:

Why all the drat praise? He demolished a loving town. While cool, it's not something people are given medals for.

Perhaps this is not the ideal forum for you.

----------------

actionattackgoose
May 4, 2004

by Ozma?
It's times like these I need cable :cry:

----------------