Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets

quote:

Tokaii came out of the closet to say:
Personally, I hope he kills himself or they kill him. He's caused enough damage without the people of CO having to support him for the rest of his life. It is amazingly 3rd grade to cheer for him.

HA HA HA
yeah, it's much more mature to wish for the death of another human being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets
Somebody PLEASE, whip out the photoshop and rice up the killdozer!

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets

quote:

Anal Surgery came out of the closet to say:

They guy is trying to DESTROY A WHOLE TOWN! I'm sure the LIbrary had a lot to do with the construction of the plant, or the hardware store. Hey guess what, the hardware store was a small business too, now it's wrecked. Because he doesnt like living next door to a concrete plant (which by the way brings jobs and revenue into the area)? I hope they shoot his selfish retarded rear end.

yeah. because, once again, A MAN'S LIFE IS WORTH LESS THAN SOME MONEY! did I get that right?

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets

quote:

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_060504NABdozerrampageEL.230f09610.html:

Grand County Commissioner Duane Daley said Heemeyer apparently used a video camera and two monitors found inside to guide the dozer. Two guns were mounted in front and aimed through portals. Other portals were cut in the back.

Oh god, please let there be footage from inside!

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets
http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_060504NABdozerrampageEL.230f09610.html

by the way, can anybody capture the video from this page? For some reason mplayer -dumpstream only gets the audio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets

quote:

MNC4t came out of the closet to say:

What the gently caress are those signs; did businesses in town pay to advertise on that chainlink fence surrounding the destruction or something?

notice there are two fences, i think they were there before.
I'm pretty sure that's the outfield of a baseball field.