Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

Boss GT-10B

Retail Price: $500.00

Dimensions: 21x10x3 inches (aprox) 10lbs. 13 oz.

Sound: 5/5 This Bass processor can be used to create infinite different tones, as well as 200 preset tones that can be altered as you see fit. The tones go from an experimental Jet Engine like sound (it is actually called Jet Engine), to a 70's progressive funk tone. Because of this processor I will never need to buy another stomp box or filter again.

Equipment Quality: 4.5/5 Extremely durable and well made. The pedal is not professional grade, but is very easy to use and can accommodate any size foot (I have a 13 size shoe).

Usefulness: 5/5 I cannot stress the usefulness of this processor enough. Besides the fact that you can make a ridiculous amount of tones, there is also a Phase Loop, Parallel Chain setting, wah/cry baby pedal, a USB port, and many other features. I will bring it to every gig I have and will use it during practices.

Overall Value: 5/5 It's done well by me and I am extremely happy with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU