Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG GAY FAG
Jan 27, 2004
WorldMax Black Dawg 6.5X14 Nickel Plated Brass Snare
Price Paid: $236
Specs: Black Nickel Plated Brass, Tube Lugs, Single Flanged Hoops

Sound: 5/5
This is honestly one of the best snares I have played. While I didn't own it, I have played on a Craviotto Snare before and I can easily say that the WorldMax Black Dawg is just above the Craviotto I played. Whether it's tuned fat or tight, there's a certain characteristic of the snare that hits you right in the chest. It has a very "open" sound to it. I usually keep mine tuned tight, but not too tight. This snare is very responsive. It's beautiful.

Instrument Quality: 5/5.
The lugs and hoops are beautiful. The throw-off is smooth as silk.

Playbility: 5/5.
As I've said before, this snare is very responsive. I love it.

Overall Value: 5/5.
This snare could easily be a lot more expensive. It could have easily been priced at around $500, such as Craviotto snares. It's basically a Ludwig Black Beauty carbon copy. After buying this snare, I will always swear by WorldMax snares. WorldMax makes some incredible drums for a great price. I highly suggest you check out WorldMax. http://www.worldmaxus.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU