Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

axxessdenied
Jun 1, 2004

by Ozma
DigiTech XMM Metal Master Heavy Metal Distortion Pedal

Price Paid / Price New: $70 (Brand New, eBay)
Year Manufactured: N/A
Specs:
- 9V Battery or A/C Adapater.
- Pure metal.
- Level, Hi, Low and Morph knobs

Sound: 5/5 This pedal is pure metal. It won't play anything else but metal. You can go from an 80s thrash/speed metal sound to a modern death metal *crunch* which sounds like its coming straight from the pits of hell. The EQ controls (morph, hi, low) gives you nearly unlimited options for fine tuning your metal distortion.

Usefulness:: 5/5 When it comes to playing metal, this pedal is a must. A twist of the morph knob and the distortion radically changes to suit your every need.

Overall Value: 5/5 Just as the name of the pedal states. This is strictly a metal distortion pedal. Not very suitable for playing anything else. But, if you are looking for a killer metal distortion sound with tons of flexibility this is the way to go.

Upcoming Reviews: I recently ordered a set of EMG SA for my strat and a Mighty Mite floyd rose tremelo. So, once I get those come in and I've got them on the strat I'll review those. Can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU