Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Title of Instrument Example: Gibson SG Standard
Price Paid / Price New: $1100/$1100
Year Manufactured:2004
Specs: Mahogany neck and body, rosweood fretboard, 490R and 498T alnico Gibson pickups. More specs at https://www.gibson.com
Sound:5/5
This guitar gives great sounds whether clean or distorted, and with whatever type of music you like to play.

Instrument Quality: 4.9/5
All the natural quality of a Gibson. It drops a point because you can still see some minor sanding marks on the neck binding, but this is just because it's all handmade, so they don't really detract from the look or the build quality of the instrument.

Playbility: 4.5/5
This has a very fast neck, nicely lacquered so it's smooth to slide up and down. The standard set up action is good. It only loses any points here because a couple of the Les Pauls I've played feel slightly nicer to play, but all around this if very, very good.

Overall Value: 5/5
Over here in the UK they seem to be going for around £1400 at the moment, which is about $2500! I ordered mine over from the US and paid about £850 total, which is quite a lot, but for the overall quality of the instrument I'd say it's worth every penny. I won't need another electric guitar ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU