Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Markdezy
Oct 30, 2005
Title of Instrument: Ibanez RG-7321 7 string.

Price Paid / Price New: It was around 450 with a hardshell case. I bought it new.

Year Manufactured: My headstock says 2000, but that's gotta be bullshit, I think it's like 2003

Specs: Basswood body, Rosewood fretboard, 7 string Wizard II neck, Fixed bridge. IBZ pickups

Sound: 4/5 This guitar could sound really nice with a new set of pups.

Instrument Quality: 4/5 It's built pretty well and came set up nicely from the factory.

Playbility: 5/5. Plays like a dream.

Overall Value: 5/5. Oh god, it was well worth the 400 bucks I paid for it. I've used it almost every day since I bought it, and loved every minute of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU