Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
for those watching die neue these how has it been? I've been thinking of rewatching the series. someone once said it's a series you could finish then rewatch from the start and see all the pieces fall into place. it's just so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

TenementFunster posted:

in the last ep, julian said Trunicht was secretly working to restore democracy by "working within the system" didn't he?

edit:
okay yeah i didn't just make that up:

anyway, let me know when man of wax and the rest of the raspberry heaven crew drops by the thread again. i told them on SADCHUB that i'd finish LOGH eventually, so i'm ready to chat about it now.

poor loving Julian. his life is pretty much back to back war zones. bro holds it together tho and proves he's not just some rando extra

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

TenementFunster posted:

in the last ep, julian said Trunicht was secretly working to restore democracy by "working within the system" didn't he?

edit:
okay yeah i didn't just make that up:

anyway, let me know when man of wax and the rest of the raspberry heaven crew drops by the thread again. i told them on SADCHUB that i'd finish LOGH eventually, so i'm ready to chat about it now.

thinking back on this isn't that Oliver talking?

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

TenementFunster posted:

it’s the narrator telling us about Julian’s inner monologue and Poplin doesn’t have one of those. he only cares about pussy, fighter jets, and calling Dusty Attenborough gay/old.

oh poo poo I really do need to watch the series again

looking at those screens again I could see Julian overanalyzing the situation

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

TenementFunster posted:

this is the only LOGH dub i would ever consider watching

Yang is Bugs, Reinhardt is Daffy

the only question i have is who is the funniest choice for Oberstein?

Wile E. Coyote genuinely smart but knows their role in the narrative

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

TenementFunster posted:

i don’t think you understand how this works

I guess I don't because now I'm very confused

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Winifred Madgers posted:

We're talking about voices for a dub, but Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner cartoons in general, have no dialogue. Hence the username, apparently.

but Wile does talk just not often???

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

TenementFunster posted:

i can imagine oberstein doing everything in this fancam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIJkBMGjkEI

:hellyeah: I wasn't completely off base

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Winifred Madgers posted:

Well I've got egg on my face. I'm sorry for the disdainful way I treated you, although with a username like that you're kind of asking for it. :cheers:

bby I may flaunt it but I can back it up