Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

LOGH is a great show. If it ever gets past 47 subbed, then I'd totally get into it again. Its like Berserk in space with no demons and less rape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

quote:

PerOlus came out of the closet to say:
Yes indeed, this show is really awesome.
Too bad it never gets, or will get the recognition it deserves.

By the way, isn't there also a whole bunch of OAVs? LoGH was based on a series of books if I recall correctly, and the TV-series doesn't cover the whole thing, which is where the OAVs fills in the blanks. (Like, the continuation of the story.)
I thought they were all side stories.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

quote:

Man of Wax came out of the closet to say:
Anyone know what's up with CA? It's been three week since they released an episode.
I was just at their webpage. It says

quote:

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:55 pm Post subject: Status
And since I'm doing the status of Touch why not LOGH.

Hiro is busily correcting the translations of 31-62. Received 31-32 corrections on Sunday and will be making them. Then we'll capture the video on the PC and add the script, followed by a check pass on the PC. This is why we haven't posted 31+ lately. I have 63-76 timed and edited, with some tweaking still needed.

We have all the scripts for LOGH including Gaiden(the 52 episode pre-series).

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

quote:

Cardboard Box A came out of the closet to say:
What's the difference between the Miscellaneous and Central Anime subs for this?
Central anime are the new subbers, and they might be going the distance this time, so you might want to stay with them for continuity.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

quote:

Robot Bastard came out of the closet to say:
I'm interested in seeing where this whole Earth-Religion thing is going. On the other hand we have something like fifty more episodes to sort it out...
More like 75

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

LOGH 35 out

http://a.scarywater.net/ca/logh%20eps%2035%20-%20Central%20Anime%20(a22ac27e)%20.avi.torrent

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

quote:

Man of Wax came out of the closet to say:

The young brat in command was usually inept though. Great warriors and leaders in history are generally quite a bit older than twenty. Orderlies, fine, but undisputed leader and tactical genius is a bit much. Even so, Rheinhard isn't as hard to swallow as Julian. Not only is Julian too young for his post, but he is too much of a small fry in the military. He is Yang's buddy, true, but we all see that Yang does not make these decisions. My theory is that Julian is not being sent to Phezzan because he is particularly good at anything, but because the politicians want to isolate Yang. He has now lost Merkatz and Julian, if more of his people are reassigned it will only strengthen the case.
I think part of the idea is that the alliance has been so devastated in terms of people that they do have to use kids. Its been mentioned a few times how they don't have enough people to keep their cities running at full speed.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

quote:

abbad0n came out of the closet to say:
Don't know what the quality is, but box just posted all 110 eps if you can't wait for CA.
These seem to be pretty watchable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Man of Wax posted:

I am still debating whether I should download the encodes of the series that went up there, this new torrent included. I suppose if it's good enough the fans in this thread though, it should be good enough for me. If only Azureus would run without crashing my computer I might try downloading from 44 onward.

For those of you interested, there is another torrent with the side series right now

http://www.boxtorrents.com/details.php?id=128319