Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !
Episode 31 Clicky

Does someone got torrents for episode 25-30?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !

quote:

Syllogism came out of the closet to say:
Episode 32
You just made my day.
On another note, CA should make file names that are...you know, more to the "standard" without all the spaces.

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !
Redownload episode 34 here!

pyo fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Mar 2, 2005

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !

quote:

Man of Wax came out of the closet to say:
What the gently caress?! poo poo. It takes me forever to dl this stuff and now they pull this faggotry. God damnit. Is there anything wrong with the original or was the torrent just messed?
EDIT: Never mind me, you can just continue on the one you've downloaded.

quote:

Well it completed the original file even after a forced recheck of the pieces. The CRC checksum matches the one in the filename and it plays. I do not see any errors so far.

pyo fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Mar 2, 2005

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !
Someone please do a diagram over the different families. I'm having a really hard time keeping track of every new character that comes up in every episode. :sigh:

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !

quote:

Man of Wax came out of the closet to say:
Whose relationship do you not understand? I think it's been fairly clear so far.
Not what relationships there are but it would be helpful if it was over what families do exist and what they have done in the story so far. There are quite a few different families, noble and not, that have be presented so far. It's not exactly like in a book where I can take sidenotes on the pages and all the names confuse me.

This series needs more people like "the barbarian" by the way. :)

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !

quote:

Defiler came out of the closet to say:
Space Opera GET!
That's $400 USD going to a good cause.

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !
I'd say Reinhard Von Lohengramm because he feels more real than many of the other characters in the series, although his sister complex can bring his character down quite fast if the enemy knows what to hit. He also wears a mantle and enjoys the fights with Yang Wenley.

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !
drat right. I now have got two persons quite addicted to this and need all episodes up to date. :)

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !
I am going to re-watch this from the beginning after I downloaded it again. New computer and spare time, hoy hoy!

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !
As I was re-watching this with my friends, I felt a strange annoyance against the "THAT man" speech they have all the time. I have only seen the first four episodes again, can someone remind me and say if that continues throughout the series?

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !

Robot Bastard posted:

I think that the biggest deal in the "restored" versions is that a lot of the space-combat stuff is 3D animation instead of painted cel.

What!? Give me a comparison please, I'm begging you!

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !
Well, I bought nine volumes of the manga (and some extra volume) and it seems to be a bit different, but still really good. I still need to take time to read it...

I don't know about the books though, I haven't seen anything around.

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !

Chris Knight posted:

I think one of the animators was dreaming about cars again...

Again?
You make it sound so romantic. :love:

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !

Residue posted:

I think I might just go and learn japanese. By the time I'm fluent with it, this series still won't be done.

This makes me sad.

No one will ever be good enough at Japanese to understand LOGH, I'm telling you.

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !
I bought seven volumes of the manga and am still looking for the other volumes in different book-offs whenever I have time. I haven't had luck finding more of it at this point, but I am looking up north and not really in a big city.

I like both the art and the story in the manga and it's quite easy to read for being LoGH!

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !
I just realized that there aren't that many episodes left...

:smith:

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !

Robot Bastard posted:

I have to say, we have a very geographically-diverse group downloading this series, if my uTorrent pingbacks are any indication.

Earth, united again.

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !
The wonderful thing with this show is that it never felt like they used an episode as a filler with no meaning.

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !

Tir McDohl posted:

I was thinking. Really, more people *should* watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes, but I guess it says something when a thread from 2004 only has 20 pages.

What kind of difficulties has anyone here had trying to get friends into this show? For the most part, I've run into the "it looks OLD!!" complaint like 50 times so far.

History/Sociology people love this. One guy even saved the whole series on dvds to show it to his children later on when they have grown up (whatever that means...)

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !
I was searching for some videos from the new game and found this interesting dialogue between the Kaiser and someone else instead: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3832297

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pyo
Nov 18, 2003

... !

Honest Thief posted:

Maybe I'm just crazy, but is Siegfried human? There's something about his eyes that freak me out, am I supposed to have this reaction or it's just some animation quirk that irked me wrong?
Cyborg eyes are quite freaky, yes.

Edit: Well gently caress, I should learn to read.

pyo fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jan 14, 2009