Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jabu
Feb 11, 2004

There are no heroes left in man
I have this Episode 34 I don't know if you'd be interested.

Stuck at 99.9% with no seeds visible and 0.999 distributed copies :hulk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabu
Feb 11, 2004

quote:

abbad0n came out of the closet to say:
Prolly superceding :banjo:
His algorithm's broken, then, because this last drat part still hasn't been distributed. Is there some sort of new program that allows you to seed all but one part so you can keep people on your torrent longer? Because I'm not entirely sure whether that is the best or the worst idea yet.

There's like a hundred people with 99.9% complete now. I want to watch this drat episode already :(

EDIT: oh hello there, the episode seems to work as intended.

Jabu fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Mar 1, 2005

Jabu
Feb 11, 2004

This motherfucking poo poo is unbelievable!

Jabu
Feb 11, 2004

I don't know if you've noticed, but episode 48 was released a short time ago.

Jabu
Feb 11, 2004

Sup 58.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabu
Feb 11, 2004

Dantes posted:

Your dreams have been fullilled. Episode 82
I was kinda expecting that after all the DO NOT WATCH EPISODE 81 PREVIEW OH GOD 82 IS SO WOW stuff but jesus... it's so sad :(

I went back and watched the preview in 81 expecting to see some small hints, but it completely, bluntly spoils 82. I don't know what they were thinking there.