Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Therminador
Mar 31, 2004

Robot Bastard posted:

seriously, were there only like five people onboard the "Reda II"?

Not necesseraly. When they boarded the ship and started shooting the El Facil politicos, they sent the survivors running and all they had to do was follow them to Yang's location.
Judging from the casualty reports from the Iserlohn corridor battle there are on average 1000 crew per ship not taking size into account, and the Leda II is a lot smaller than those massive battleships or carriers. Yang's ship was probably on a skeleton crew anyway, so IMHO it makes sense that the boarding party wouldn't have to bump in to a lot of people before getting to Yang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Therminador
Mar 31, 2004

Robot Bastard posted:

...suddenly CA's fansub operation is dead
any news as to why ?
are they just taking a break ?

The Therminador
Mar 31, 2004

Yipee a new episode !
Every day a new LoGH episode is released is like Christmas.

The Therminador fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Dec 8, 2006

The Therminador
Mar 31, 2004

There are two movies, and two full seasons' worth of prequels. We're about two-thirds of the way through, timewise.

The Therminador
Mar 31, 2004

Episode 93 is out! Zeegu Kaisah Raihaado!
http://tinyurl.com/2pcbg6

The Therminador
Mar 31, 2004

Robot Bastard posted:

Seriously. When did LoGH get so fast? I expected at least three more episodes of angsting before these major decisions were made.

That was when the Free Planets Alliance still existed, dude.

"Oh no! I have to somehow reconcile my ardent desire to defend my homeland as best I can and the wishes of selfish but democratically elected leaders! What shall I do?"

It no longer does, and Reinhard, Julian, Reuental, et al are men of action.

The Therminador
Mar 31, 2004

Holy poo poo the episodes just keep coming!

Not that I'm complaining.

The Therminador
Mar 31, 2004

Reinhard's sister sure is not to be messed with.
drat!

The Therminador
Mar 31, 2004

I think he means that most animes other than LoGH have horrible character designs. Anyway, that's what would make sense to me.

The only reason LoGH falls in the 'anime' category is because it's an animated TV show made in Japan. Which, in all honesty, should be the only way to define anime and shouldn't be a big deal in any way. But somehow people never fail to be surprised when they're told that not all such shows are about superpowerful teenagers or panty-shots of saucer-eyed little girls.

The Therminador
Mar 31, 2004

I'll do it. Just say what and when :)

The Therminador
Mar 31, 2004

Tir McDohl posted:

poo poo, guys. Only one more. It's been quite a journey.

Edit: isn't this, like, the oldest thread in ADTRW right now?

The geezer wagging his finger in your avatar looks a bit like von Lichtenlade, Friedrich IV's prime minister.

The Therminador
Mar 31, 2004

If they aren't prepared to watch something because it looks old, then it doesn't sound like they'd enjoy LoGH much in the first place, to be honest.

The Therminador
Mar 31, 2004

Nuh uh, there are 2 Gaiden series, of 25 or 26 episodes each.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Therminador
Mar 31, 2004

Some of the Gaiden story arcs definitely are better than others, it's not all as uniformly good as the main storyline.