Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

krunaldo
Jul 24, 2005
In case I get banned: Pipiru piru piru pipiriu pi!
Welcome episode 42 by Central Anime:

http://a.scarywater.net/ca/logh eps 42 - Central Anime (d06f2137) .avi.torrent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krunaldo
Jul 24, 2005
Seems to be a problem with VLC, I tried some episode and noticed the slow down. In mplayer(mplayerhq.hu) and mediaplayer classic I see no slow downs what so ever.

krunaldo
Jul 24, 2005

Man of Wax posted:

Well, it may be 3 to 1, but, I don't know if everyone noticed, the alliance actually has competent commanders this time around. Bucock and Merkatz are both excellent, and Bucock's chief of staff seems like a capable man. The other admirals in the fleet seem like nothing special, but they will follow orders. The Alliance finally has some talent to back Yang up and that could make this a darn close one, possibly even an Alliance victory.

If we go by traditional anime that would seem to be the case, but this is LoGH ;). But the problem is that the Alliance got lovely ships and unexperienced crew to boot. They will have to try something unconventional, which will make things interesting. The interesting thing about LoGH is that you never know if either side is going to win because they're neither good or evil. So for example the Alliance could get destroyed but Admiral Yang leads a resistance from the background.
I guess this is why LoGH is so good, you never know who is going to live or die.

krunaldo
Jul 24, 2005

Raskolnikov posted:

Do the new episodes come out roughly once a week?

If we're lucky. The people in CA has lifes outside fansubbing so sometimes it takes much longer :>

krunaldo
Jul 24, 2005

Residue posted:

I'm almost done Monster, which is 74 episodes I think? And that's after about two or three months of waiting for another episode of LOGH to come out.

Needless to say, I'm finishing off all sorts of other anime. (Read Or Die is apparently much more awesome than I thought it was gonna be).

I HATE YOU, I LOATHE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

Do not post an unnecessary post, that makes me think there is more LoGH by CA.

krunaldo fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Oct 3, 2006