Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mangina Brown
Jun 6, 2004

¡Más rápidamente, minino! ¡Matanza! ¡Matanza!
Bottle Rocket made me pee my pants with glee, I loved Rushmore almost as much, and Royal Tennenbaums is bar none my favorite movie of all time. But this one just didn't sit well with me, it felt forced. The dialog, while still better than 90% of what else is out there, wasn't nearly as good as in RT or Bottle Rocket, and there was just too drat much of it. I still loved it, and I'll still go out and buy the DVD the day it comes out and watch it obsessively, just like I've done with the last three, but I feel letdown.

4/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU