Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rahum
Jun 21, 2004
happy ending
i saw the poster for this movie in the summer, and i was looking forward to seeing it. when i finally went to the theaters, the movie was much more different than i thought it was going to be. i had pictured a crew who lives in some small underground sub, and they go on missions and adventures. i will say that i really enjoyed this movie. its not for everyone, so make sure you like some of wes's past flicks first. there is so much comedy in the film, its all over the place. ill give it 3/3 because i liked it that much.

another view on the film, canada's own tom green, this is what he had to say:

" I went and saw that movie The Life Aquatic last night. I loved that movie. That was an amazing movie. I really really enjoyed it. Think I may go see it again. Beautiful, and hilarious."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU