Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PyroCrash
Mar 9, 2004
It takes but one rebel to bring the downfall of an empire
I saw the movie tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. In keeping with Adam's tradition, it kept the base storyline while jumbling the plot around and adding new things. As any true Douglas Adams fan would know, the radio shows, books, video game, and tv show all are not consistent with each other. Knowing this and the fact the Adams wrote the screenplay himself, I went to the movie expecting it to be unlike the other mediums in some ways and was not disappointed. I think the casting was perfect and loved Nighy's interpretation of Slartibartfast. The addition of Kavula was also an interesting treat.

I look forward to "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

4.5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU