Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jmui
Mar 3, 2005

dfn_doe posted:

Contra Costa County has the Bay Delta, The wetlands, Mt. Diablo, Half of the Berkeley Hills, 3 or 4 Resevoirs, Briones Park, and the Black Diamond Mines.

For the record, Mt. Diablo is one ugly mountain. I had to see that loving thing all through high school. It's hot, dry, and ugly. In fact for the most part, weather on that side of the Tunnel is horrible. As for the people, Walnut Creek/Concord area and Castro Valley aren't too bad but Danville people drive me nuts (although it did grow on me a little). The difference between Oakland and Danville amusing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread