Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
IT IS 2023 AND THIS IS THE OLDEST OP ON THE FORUM :ssj:

Please use this thread for:
-News & results
-Match reviews
-Q&A
-Pictures

Cool calendar of shows: https://en.puwota.com/

Ditch fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Mar 27, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
[HG goons]
http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai/face/news/20051230p2g00m0dm003000c.html

He's not making the mad yen :(

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
The last one of these that I saw months and months ago was awesome, so I'll be reading this one. I have barely seen any wrestling the past year much less any Japanese wrestling but I feel like watching wrestling again so hopefully that will change in 2006.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I just got a hold of some NOAH matches from 2005. Once I figure out wtf, I'll post some thoughts.

I'm not going to be able to sit down and check this stuff out until friday. Could anyone offer up how different this is from TNA's style of wrestling?

coconono fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Jan 3, 2006

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Puroresu is a whole 'nother kettle of fish if you're comparing it to the X-Division. Samoa Joe in ROH wrestles a very puro-based style, and in TNA he's still puroesque. Other X-Division types are in the US indy mold which often has moves derived from puro, but the psychology is totally different.

Some puro linkage...
http://www.insidepulse.com/zoneIndex.php?authorid=130 - Archives for my column, Puroresu Pulse. The first issues cover a lot of general stuff so read 'em.
http://wrestling.insidepulse.com/articles/45533 - latest Puroresu Pulse
http://www.puroresupower.com - Puroresu Power, big site for puro & MMA scoops
http://www.puroresufan.com - Strong Style Spirit, big site for results and a message board with downloadables (with subsites for the major feds)
http://board.deathvalleydriver.com - Death Valley Driver board, also has a goodies folder
http://www.puroresu.com - Hisa's Puroresu Dojo, with title histories the world over and a ton of puro history
http://www.quebrada.net/QuebradaMultimedia.html - Quebrada's picture section, lots of neat shots
http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/special/goddess/vol01/index.html - Part 1 of 70 of SportsNavi (Yahoo Japan) ring girls section :huh:
http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/data/index.html - SportsNavi show reports with tons o' pics

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
New Japan was at the Tokyo Dome for the last time (ever?), drawing a half-full house with probably a ton of free ticket giveaways. Main event was Lesnar retaining the IWGP title over Nakamura, meaning that Brock and NJ feel secure in the current legal wranglings. Other results included Shibata over Tanahashi, Chono & Tenzan retaining the tag titles over Omori & Koshinaka, and Albert/A-Train beating Nakanishi.

Meanwhile here's the GHC junior tag champs gettin' a piece. Oh Japan I love you.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
New PuroPulse, with New Japan 1/4 Tokyo Dome results, 2005 title movement summaries and 2006 predictions: http://wrestling.insidepulse.com/articles/45652

Misawa getting a face-paster from Kawada in July:

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours
Good stuff as usual, Ditch. Have any better pictures of the hairless A-Train/Bernard surfaced yet? I've only seen one where he's pretty much obstructed by his clothes, but you can still tell he's going to look totally different.

The Dragon Gate stuff from 27th December is well worth getting hold of, by the way. The Japanese crowd loved Jack and Roderick, CIMA and The Florida Brothers brought the awesomeness as usual, and there was a crazy 8 man tag that was also well worth watching. Can't wait to see the Brock stuff next.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Is Albert as worthless as one would assume? Or has he turned into the new Scott Norton.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

Russ posted:

Good stuff as usual, Ditch. Have any better pictures of the hairless A-Train/Bernard surfaced yet? I've only seen one where he's pretty much obstructed by his clothes, but you can still tell he's going to look totally different.

The Dragon Gate stuff from 27th December is well worth getting hold of, by the way. The Japanese crowd loved Jack and Roderick, CIMA and The Florida Brothers brought the awesomeness as usual, and there was a crazy 8 man tag that was also well worth watching. Can't wait to see the Brock stuff next.
-New Japan pics are hard to come by but I'm sure we'll get good shots of Albertrain.
-You mean the 26th? That's the one with an 8-man tag that's going around. I just watched Hulk vs Takagi and it's sooooooooooo much better than any prior Hulk stuff. Takagi rules.

MassRayPer posted:

Is Albert as worthless as one would assume? Or has he turned into the new Scott Norton.
He's no Norton/Vader, but he's still a solid big man and an improvement over guys like Waterman and Matt Morgan.

Gotta love this:

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Ditch posted:

-You mean the 26th? That's the one with an 8-man tag that's going around. I just watched Hulk vs Takagi and it's sooooooooooo much better than any prior Hulk stuff. Takagi rules.

Yeah, 26th, I was going by memory and got it wrong. You've sparked my interest in the Hulk Vs Takagi match which I passed on in favour of the others on the card. If it's a big improvement over what I've seen from BxB Hulk then I'll need to seek it out. I also saw the Brock Vs Nakamura match too, which wasn't anything special. Brock no sold a lot of his opponent's offence and still looked to have some major ring rust on him, working at a much slower pace than even when he debuted on the main WWE roster. But I just can't help marking out for the big homophobe. :fuckoff: :gay:

Here's the only picture I've seen of A-Train/Bernard post-shaving. It has a nice Goldberg vibe to it, and it'll be interesting to see how he looks completely hairless. Like one of these cats.

Russ fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jan 6, 2006

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Upper frame: http://www.njpw.co.jp/result/2006/0104/0104_p/img/002.jpg

Taue lookin' all regal 'n poo poo:

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Oh no, A-Train has turned into MMA fighter Kimo.

freewheeling
Sep 6, 2005
the difference between american wrestling and jap wrestling is probablys honour(even the heels have so much pride) and the japs start the match with strikes(harsh ones normally), keep using strikes, eventually a move will be hit, back to the strikes, some form of death and it will go like that back and forth like jelly on a plate. sometimes it ends in a sly roll up and the chongy crowd loves it, other times it will end in sickness. i cant watch american wrestling anymore because its just watered down(wwe) OR the match flow looks crap(ROH) and tna is just another WCW(althow TNA does have samoa joe and aj...but they also have raven which is enough for me to hate tna)

i have a fair few noah media and a few dragon gate shows, if wanted i will upload a match of so.

if people havnt seen it i will upload Kenta Kobashi vs Kensuke Sasaki from noah destiny 2005 (probablys my match of 2005) unless if too many people have seen its sickness

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Russ posted:

I saw that picture on Puroresu Fan and I didn't even know it was Albert. I personally thought it was some sort of weird picture of Tito Ortiz.

I watched Brock vs. Nakamura last night also and I thought the match was lame-o. Brock was so sloppy and he didn't even let Nakamura hit poo poo on him. Plus the promos he cut were horrible too.

I watched a lot of Japanese wrestling back in around 2001-2003, so I know who a lot of guys are that were popular around then and before (because I had tapes of mid-90s stuff). That said, the only match I'm really interested in seeing off the New Japan 1/4 Dome show is Koji Kanemoto vs. Shinjiro Ohtani. I guess I also want to see the Liger/Jado/Gedo tag match even though Tanaka is the only guy on the other team I recognize. Of the other matches on the card, are there any other ones that I should try to get if they get posted that should be good even though I don't know who the guys are?

Recently I've watched some stuff from 2005 including some wrestlers I'd never got to see before:

20050115 - Naomichi Marufuji & Takeshi Rikio vs. KENTA & Kenta Kobashi - NOAH
20050422 - Masato Tanaka & Super Crazy vs. Minoru Fujita & Ikuto Hidaka - Zero-One
20050617 - Minoru Fujita vs. Ikuto Hidaka - Zero-One
20051123 - Ikuto Hidaka & Minoru Fujita vs. Shinjiro Ohtani & Masato Tanaka
20051204 - KENTA & Shibata vs. Misawa & Go Shiosaki

KENTA is pretty much awesome, I agree with all the KENTA love lately. A few years back I got to see Hidaka vs. Fujita from Battlarts in 1998 and I knew that Hidaka was the poo poo and I'd tell my friends that this was true. I'm glad to see that he's finally getting popular these days, proving what I've said all along. I was also seeing Masato Tanaka for the first time :( and he's really awesome. Probably my favorite match of that bunch was Marufuji/Rikio vs. KENTA/Kobashi. I liked it best because of the powerbomb/Shiranui combination Rikio/Marufuji did.

So yeah, looks like I'm actually getting back into wrestling a bit now, so give me recommendations and whatnot. I'm still trying to get my hands on Hidaka/Fujita vs. KENTA/Marufuji, and I really want to see that one.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Russ posted:

I think he looks like Fat Joe.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
I just watched BxB Hulk vs. Takagi. The first half of the match was just kind of there but the second half of the match was totally awesome. If BxB Hulk used to suck you could have fooled me, because he was very good in that match. Takagi too.

I also watched the Florida Brothers match from that show but it was kinda lame. I mean the Florida Brothers were pretty entertaining and I could tell it was a comedy match but I didn't like it that much. I suspect it was because Vangelis seemed quite stupid.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I got my hands on NOAH's "Navigation With Breeze '05" PPV. I'm only about 45 minutes into it but several things of notes:

-Stiff loving chops. Those dudes leave the ring with these huge welts on their chests.
-Suckyass yankee wrestlers can actually enjoy modicum of respect. Get your rear end on the boat Spanky.
-There indeed exists contract signings that don't end in chair shots.
-crowd reaction is kinda weird. I just watched a dude stomp a another dude's shoulder from teh top rope and the audience didn't even peep. Yet some some dude chops another guy out on the floor and they go beserk.
-I don't speak a word of japanese, so I was somewhat shocked to hear the three count done in english.

coconono fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jan 9, 2006

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Ditch, I'm not sure if you still have the time for tape dealing but would you be willing to do us folks with less Puro goodness a favor? I know you have some good guides on your site, but would it be possible for someone who wanted a tape to send you 25 dollars and you'd put on whatever you think is essential AJPW and NOAH?

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

Boco_T posted:

Of the other matches on the card, are there any other ones that I should try to get if they get posted that should be good even though I don't know who the guys are?
So yeah, looks like I'm actually getting back into wrestling a bit now, so give me recommendations and whatnot. I'm still trying to get my hands on Hidaka/Fujita vs. KENTA/Marufuji, and I really want to see that one.
New Japan after the G-1 '04 tournament is decidedly missable. NOAH has been rocking consistently since Kobashi's return in late '02, there are many many NOAH shows worth getting so it depends on how far back you're interested. Also the two interpromotional Differ Cup tourneys from '03 and '05, the '02-'04 G-1 tourneys were solid, Dragon Gate's big shows over the last year tend to pay off... you can blow a ton of money. If you're looking for a more narrow selection that's a different story.

Boco_T posted:

I also watched the Florida Brothers match from that show but it was kinda lame. I mean the Florida Brothers were pretty entertaining and I could tell it was a comedy match but I didn't like it that much. I suspect it was because Vangelis seemed quite stupid.
Vangelis is total rear end and there's something to do with Nazis?! And they brought him back?!?! :psyduck:

coconono posted:

-I don't speak a word of japanese, so I was somewhat shocked to hear the three count done in english.
English is very prevalent in Japan, ESPECIALLY in pro wrestling. It was a US import and the Japanese have always had to be able to communicate with Americans. Many prominent US wrestlers in Japan could barely speak a lick of Japanese and vice-versa, but they can work a match with little difficulty.

MassRayPer posted:

Ditch, I'm not sure if you still have the time for tape dealing but would you be willing to do us folks with less Puro goodness a favor? I know you have some good guides on your site, but would it be possible for someone who wanted a tape to send you 25 dollars and you'd put on whatever you think is essential AJPW and NOAH?
Not really, there's too much stuff. Plus VHS is going the way of the dino and cheap DVD places are all OVER the place.

One of my goals is to create a catalog of great All Japan matches and if humanly possible put all of said matches online through the various free hosting services for files/video. First I have to actually watch all of 'em!

I plan on doing write-ups (NOT recaps :mad: ) of some under-pimped but still fantastic All Japan matches as the year progresses. Everyone into puro knows about Misawa vs Kawada 6/3/94, and it's been written about everywhere. But the 50th best All Japan match from the '90s is still plenty good enough to be a MOTYC now, let alone the '60s-'80s which also produced many a classic.

GANSOBOMB

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Someone please tell me there's a shot of this somewhere

Wikipedia posted:

Mixed martial artist Kazushi Sakuraba dressed up as Hard Gay as part of his ring entrance at the PRIDE Shockwave 2005 event.

deadEd
Feb 20, 2001

The Rokstar posted:

It'd have to be from the Japanese showing, if at all. The North American PPV cut out most ring entrances except those from title fights.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Ditch posted:

NOAH has been rocking consistently since Kobashi's return in late '02, there are many many NOAH shows worth getting so it depends on how far back you're interested.

I've heard the 7/10/04 NOAH show is great (it had Kobashi vs. Akiyama which was rated (&#^*%@^$) in Figure Four Weekly). What do you think about the entire show?

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

Captain Charisma posted:

I've heard the 7/10/04 NOAH show is great (it had Kobashi vs. Akiyama which was rated (&#^*%@^$) in Figure Four Weekly). What do you think about the entire show?
I think Kobashi vs Akiyama and vs Sasaki are overrated in much the same way as a lot of things that wind up MOTYCs in big year-end polls, but it's still a hell of a battle. You add in the Misawa vs Mutoh tag match which was fun, the KENTAFuji tag which had a nice finish, the spotty but potentially likeable Liger vs Kanemaru match, a several decent undercard tags and it's a more than solid pro wrestling card. To say nothing of historical value. As far as '04 goes I'd take the 4/25 and 9/10 Budokan shows first, but hey, for a major show the 7/10 dome show is shockingly good from a stand-alone perspective. Hardly any of it was based on past encounters.

I think that perhaps the best place to start with NOAH is 2/17/02. Kobashi's first attempt at a return after his big injury, in a dandy tag with Misawa vs Akiyama & Nagata. Even better is the first-ever New Japan vs NOAH juniors match as Liger and Kikuchi TEAR poo poo UP, and there's some fine undercard goodness underneath. That sets up the Nagata vs NOAH matches, Liger vs NOAH, and also gives some good looks at the midcarders. Here, I'll do a top shows rundown.

2002:
-2/17
-New Japan 8/28 (several great New Japan vs NOAH matches)
-9/23
-October tape that has the Sternness vs Burning Captain's Fall match and Akiyama/Kanemaru vs Kobashi/Shiga
-12/7

2003:
-1/10
-3/1
-4/13
-6/6
-7/16
-9/12
-11/1

2004:
-1/10
-3/6
-4/25
-7/10
-9/10

2005:
-7/18
-8/19
-9/18
-11/5
-12/4

And of course there are plenty of good in-betweens, but that gives the best mix of important and high-quality goodness.

edit: I'll expand on those shows as needed. Meanwhile enjoy this pic of the retiring Haruka Eigen http://ca1n.c.yimg.jp/sports/sn2006011123502800029975m/sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/pict/200601/im00029975.jpg

Ditch fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Jan 12, 2006

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

The Rokstar posted:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=y-O71OJl46Q

:love: Youtube, all the good poo poo always ends up on there.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
WHERE IS THE HIP THRUSTING DAMMIT :mad:

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Ditch posted:

WHERE IS THE HIP THRUSTING DAMMIT :mad:
Heh, that's kind of what I thought too. I'll have to remember that site though. :)

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Is Gedo still wrestling?

I liked his match in WCW against Jericho, mostly because he had a different style from all the other japanese wrestlers they had brought over at the time.

In fact, how many of the guys that took part in the New Japan/WCW deal are still active?

Monster Zero
Sep 15, 2003

Gedo still tags with Jado in New Japan. I don't know much more than that, but I'm sure Ditch can fill you in on what exactly he's been up to.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

MrBling posted:

Is Gedo still wrestling?

In fact, how many of the guys that took part in the New Japan/WCW deal are still active?
Expanding on Monster Zero, Gedo & Jado were indy guys focused on FMW (which led to an ECW match with the Impact Players) before moving to New Japan about 4-5 years ago. Jado has held the IWGP junior title briefly and Gedo was in last year's Best of the Super Juniors final. Both are way better than they were ten years ago.

As far as New Japan/WCW, you've got Yuji Nagata, Manabu Nakanishi (Kurosawa in WCW), Liger, Iizuka, Kanemoto, Tenzan and maybe some that I'm missing who are still in New Japan, plus Otani and Ultimo Dragon who wrestle elsewhere. Tokyo Magnum/Magnum Tokyo is a mainstay for Dragon Gate. Kaz Hayashi is fairly important in All Japan, and Mutoh books it. That's all the names I can recall at the moment.

Kaz and Mutoh along with Kojima and some of Japan's finest

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I've wondered about this for awhile and have never really found an answer. What in the hell was the logic behind the electrified barbed wire match that was held.. in the rainforest? Both business wise and storyline wise I just have never been able to wrap my mind around that one. It would've made sense if it were an extreme attempt at avoiding run ins, but there were run ins... and then there's the question of why a company thinks a rain forest match is going to be a big fan favorite.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
I'll try to mix these up but expect mostly All Japan '90s matches.

Random Overlooked Puro Match #1

Mitsuharu Misawa vs Terry Gordy, 6/1/91

Background: Misawa wasn't the top native, Gordy wasn't the top gaijin, but both were probably #2 in those respective positions. Though Misawa had managed an upset pin on Jumbo a year earlier he didn't have much to show for it in-between, with losses to Jumbo and Hansen. Gordy had two brief Triple Crown reigns a year earlier in the biggest singles wins of his career. Either man could win this one, but it would mean more for Misawa.

Story of the match: It's about Misawa and whether he can down a big double-tough whitey. Jumbo was the size of Gordy, Hansen and Dr Death so it was never a surprise when he won. What makes the match all the better is that Misawa wrestles like a heavyweight instead of a bulked-up junior heavyweight so he's fighting against the grain. He takes it right to Gordy with his patented elbows and their exchanges leave you guessing as to who'll come out on top because Misawa is a high-quality striker but Gordy is a powerhouse. Gordy sells like a champ and is a criminally overlooked US power guy, with good-looking shitkicker offense and sound fundamentals. Can Misawa avoid/survive the lariat, DDT and powerbomb which Gordy has won big matches with in the past? Can he pull off his big moves?

Things to pay attention to: The announcers put over Misawa's facelock hold, which at the time was a finisher and helped to play off of Misawa's elbows (to the face). They also put over the German suplex hold, which IIRC he pinned Gordy with in a lead-in tag. The finish of the match was a big one for establishing the move as a finisher, one which relies on an opponent being worn down enough to cause the knockout. Finishing stretch is well put-together and dramatic, paying off the overall give-and-take of the bout. Both men look tough at the end because they lay it all out there. Great crowd heat too.

Meltzer gave the match ***1/2, but I'd say it's closer to **** and it's certainly better than many matches he throws ****+ at today.

MassRayPer posted:

I've wondered about this for awhile and have never really found an answer. What in the hell was the logic behind the electrified barbed wire match that was held.. in the rainforest? Both business wise and storyline wise I just have never been able to wrap my mind around that one. It would've made sense if it were an extreme attempt at avoiding run ins, but there were run ins... and then there's the question of why a company thinks a rain forest match is going to be a big fan favorite.
I don't even know what you're referring to but if it happened in the '70s :350:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ditch posted:

I don't even know what you're referring to but if it happened in the '70s :350:

It was I believe Onita Vs Tiger Jeet Singh in 92 or 93, The Sheik and Sabu ran in and beat down Onita after it.

And since Tiger Jeet Singh was in it you just know it is a ***** work rate spectacle. I was hoping to finally know what in the gently caress they were on when they booked it. :(

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

MassRayPer posted:

It was I believe Onita Vs Tiger Jeet Singh in 92 or 93, The Sheik and Sabu ran in and beat down Onita after it. And since Tiger Jeet Singh was in it you just know it is a ***** work rate spectacle. I was hoping to finally know what in the gently caress they were on when they booked it. :(
Oh Tiger Jeet Singh.

Let us not discuss the logic of pre-Hayabusa FMW pls ok

Here's a shot from the 7/10/04 NOAH main event:

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Ditch posted:

Oh Tiger Jeet Singh.

Let us not discuss the logic of pre-Hayabusa FMW pls ok

Here's a shot from the 7/10/04 NOAH main event:

The main reason I want to see this match is because of this:

quote:

No sooner should I write this than Kobashi hit him with the scariest brainbuster I have ever seen IN MY WHOLE LIFE, a move which caused me to scream "OH MY GOD loving" before I caught myself and shut up so as not to awaken neighbors. Speaking of God, as He is my witness, you MUST see this brainbuster, as I am not exaggerating anything I have written here. They showed it from another angle and I have no idea how Akiyama didn’t break his neck.

dokomoy
May 21, 2004
Whats the best place to buy puroresu dvds?

Holland Oats
Oct 20, 2003

Only the dead have seen the end of war
For those wanting to see the FUUU~ for themselves, http://www.youtube.com/w/Haado-Gei---Glamorous-Sky?v=6b7gQQIwcng

Holland Oats fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jan 13, 2006

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

dokomoy posted:

Whats the best place to buy puroresu dvds?
Oh man they're all over, but the best for reliability are linked on sites like puroresupower and puroresufan. I also vouch for http://www.wrestleholicsvideos.com as they have an impressive collection, notably of '90s All Japan/New Japan TV blocks. Proper tapes were never made of countless shows so TV is the only option.

Does anyone know if linking to puro matches hosted on things like rapidshare would be kosher here? Because I don't see why not but ya never know. I know rapidshare doesn't mind.

edit: PM sent will reply with result.

Ditch fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Jan 13, 2006

Monster Zero
Sep 15, 2003

Just PM sba and ask him. He's always been very helpful when I've asked him what is and isn't ok to post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Mighty Agrippa posted:

For those wanting to see the FUUU~ for themselves, http://www.youtube.com/w/Haado-Gei---Glamorous-Sky?v=6b7gQQIwcng
Can anyone explain to me what the hell I just witnessed?