Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I'm smore concerned that CC night 2 is taped and CC night three the following day is live, will almost certainly get spoiled on today's show :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
The two stardom shows are live on stardom world I am pretty sure

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Burn Down Canberra posted:

The two stardom shows are live on stardom world I am pretty sure

Yeah, I just haven't updated the bit I copy & paste with company urls since they went to live streams. I should really do that. I also have to update the wrestle Universe line because when we went to summer time I did a Find & Replace for all EST to EDT & forgot to click the matching case button so it changed the url to wrEDTle-universe.com

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

forkboy84 posted:

https://x.com/SirLARIATO/status/1240003764402229248

Every time this video of Kota Ibushi doing dumb poo poo to the sounds of Shine On You Crazy Diamond comes on my timeline I have to rewatch it. It's such nonsense. Kota righting a tiny child's bike is such a glorious image.

The ibushi apartment wrestling video is on the wayback machine somewhere...

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Hope Ibushi gets his poo poo together because that Noah match was the single most depressing thing I've seen all year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Spoiler from the latest New Japan Road to Dontaku Show, seems like a pretty big deal maybe! Jake Lee just came striding down to the ring and beat the poo poo out of Tetsuya Naito during his match against Drilla Moloney, wearing his Good Looking Guys t-shirt while Charlton noted he is a NOAH guy.