Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

slothrop posted:

This is a bit of a long shot- but I’m sure I saw it as a screenshot of a tumble post or something!

A transman talking about how tough it was transitioning and realising cis men don’t get support/affection/affirmation from their family or peers in the same way feminine presenting people do

This comes across my dash periodically so I will post it here next time I see it.

President in Residence posted:

I'm looking for that AI generated image that looks like goatse when zoomed out but looks innocuous when zoomed in. It looks like generic fantasy art with rocks and I think goats.

Thanks y'all!

There's like three other versions of this in the "Things that look NWS but really aren't."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

From the PYF Things That Look NWS But Aren't thread:

I keep this thread bookmarked partially because I have a huge amount of 200s-era SA pictures I can help provide, but also because it delivers absolute priceless artwork like this. Holy poo poo.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Hazo posted:

I keep this thread bookmarked partially because I have a huge amount of 200s-era SA pictures I can help provide, but also because it delivers absolute priceless artwork like this. Holy poo poo.

Pictures of sheep and poo poo from the 200s.

Goatsheep.cx.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Neito posted:

Pictures of sheep and poo poo from the 200s.

Goatsheep.cx.

drat, didn't know they had the internet 1800 years ago

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008
Years (decades?) ago I downloaded a mixtape titled "The Tape Strikes Back" that had some really striking artwork attached to it, it was a painting of an AT-AT walker from Star Wars but with the body replace by a cassette tape. I know it's a long shot but does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Phlogiston 4 Lyfe
May 13, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

There's this image going around of the shitheads who sued about the debt relief program and I'm going crazy trying to remember some cartoon character the dude on the left looks like.

I can picture the animation cel in my mind, big square headed guy with a pencil moustache, probably a zoot suit, leaning into the camera with a big wide grin. Probably from a looney tune or a merry melody (or maybe a fleischer thing, don't remember how racist the source material was, lol)

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Phlogiston 4 Lyfe posted:

There's this image going around of the shitheads who sued about the debt relief program and I'm going crazy trying to remember some cartoon character the dude on the left looks like.

I can picture the animation cel in my mind, big square headed guy with a pencil moustache, probably a zoot suit, leaning into the camera with a big wide grin. Probably from a looney tune or a merry melody (or maybe a fleischer thing, don't remember how racist the source material was, lol)

Dan Backslide, the former sneak of Roquefort Hall, coward, bully, cad, and thief, and arch-enemy of the Dover Boys??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPeny2iS43I

Phlogiston 4 Lyfe
May 13, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I think that's it! I thought the suit was more pinstripey, I guess. Thanks!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

that old vine where guy goes "walked down the sidewalk.... but it was paid for by taxes!" like its a shyamalan twist

there were a bunch of them, same guy. white guy, looked adult at the time. there was a compilation on youtube, and its all kinds of stuff like mail, pavement, etc.

its not the nazi, i think this one was a parody of him

given its vine, probably 15 years old?

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

Does anyone remember the origin of a castlevania post that went something like:

“Just ate half a turkey I found in a wall and I’m wearing a skirt, whipping fish men”

I feel like it was maybe a tweet and also the subtitle of a games subforum for a while? I’ve tried searching but any further and I risk ending up on a bdsm fishfucker watchlist

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔
I once had a video of a turkey or other large bird getting a haircut in a barbershop, while Indian music plays. I would love to see this video again
Edit:this is the song https://open.spotify.com/track/0OauMPVbUhER2Qc7ldBc9J?si=IQ5Pzo0-SSuiYdDmqvflfw

Blackula Vs. Tarantula has a new favorite as of 22:12 on Dec 27, 2022

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

quote:

At the Multiplay i10 event, a 900-1000 person LAN party held from 29th March to 1st April 2002, there was a little known publisher called cdv Software Entertainment who were there to promote their latest game.

This game, an MMO by the name Neocron was set in a futuristic dystopia.

One of the ways they attempted to market this game was to have this woman walk around handing out cards to a seedy strip club within the game.

However this was not obvious from the cards that it was game related, and she handed them out indiscriminately at a LAN where under 18s are welcome, despite having been asked not to by event staff.

This lead to quite a lot of anger amongst the punters, as it was thought she was advertising a local flesh bar in Newbury, including marketing at children, and lead to a photo such as you see above.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

It's a shame that The Internet Archive has always had problems dealing with JavaScript, because there's basically no way to independently verify that story since the images of the event are mostly all dead links.

Googling the text only suggests that it got posted to Reddit at some point, but since I refuse to visit that website and don't have a particular reason to trust it even so, I'm gonna say it's probably a liecreative writing exercise.

EDIT: There's also this which talks about "We have images of a scantily clad Lula lookalike wandering around the venue, but hopefully it'll prove to be more .. well .. interesting" but Lula is from a different series by cdv, and doesn't look much like the girl in the image.

Interestingly, the furthest back I can get when trawling for it through reverse image searches is 2008 on various picdump sites.

BlankSystemDaemon has a new favorite as of 22:58 on Dec 27, 2022

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

you call them "flesh bars" :wtc:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Oh my God neocron

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Does anyone have that comic of a guy trying to use a sink that looks like a butt by that Korean cartoonist people sometimes post.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

The Moon Monster posted:

Does anyone have that comic of a guy trying to use a sink that looks like a butt by that Korean cartoonist people sometimes post.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

lol from the description i expected cutbu or asekkigah(sp?)

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Thanks!

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I'm really curious what WNxOddJob's house looked like, but the images in this thread about CPS taking his kids are broken :\

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

credburn posted:

I'm really curious what WNxOddJob's house looked like, but the images in this thread about CPS taking his kids are broken :\

That's the lovely thing about Imgur, they recycle their urls so even if you dig up the direct link to the Imgur gallery they've since replaced WNxOddJob's photos with this:

.... however the internet NEVER forgets and the Internet Wayback Machine has all of WNxOddJob's photos saved: https://web.archive.org/web/20120107124452/https://imgur.com/a/OEeT2#2

Enjoy!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I guess I should repost my own image request: the photo of Philovirus's house stuffed full of unsellable Fiesta Cat plushies

The original 2004 production model looked even shittier because it had a weird dog-like muzzle:

The goon who was running the project sent off a deposit for [x] amount of units to the toy factory then opened up a SA thread taking orders but because it looked so lovely they didn't get the minimum number of orders needed to make it a going concern and in the end they decided to refund everyone's deposits. This took so long that Lowtax closed the thread and permabanned them.

The punchline was that they'd left everything so late that they couldn't get their initial deposit back so three years later the toy factory actually sent them 500 lovely unsellable fiesta cat dolls. Apparently someone posted a photo of hundreds of these dolls crammed into their back room but I've never been able to track it down. :(

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

That's the lovely thing about Imgur, they recycle their urls so even if you dig up the direct link to the Imgur gallery they've since replaced WNxOddJob's photos with this:

.... however the internet NEVER forgets and the Internet Wayback Machine has all of WNxOddJob's photos saved: https://web.archive.org/web/20120107124452/https://imgur.com/a/OEeT2#2

Enjoy!

Gosh...

... that's so sad. I did not enjoy.

Thanks!

I wish I hadn't come here.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Wasn't there a happy ending? I thought they smartened up, cleaned up, and got their kids back?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
since threads active again, going to rerequest this

World Famous W posted:

A maakies comic that is titled something like "vacation of the classes" which has a rich dude at a resort, a middle class in a private garden, and then uncle gabby sitting on a barrel of morning glory seeds hallucinating

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Does anyone have the Final Boss of Chess meme where the kid cries as some chess grandmaster comes out but the kid is labeled "American racists" or similar and the grandmaster is labeled "average European's view on the Roma"?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

World Famous W posted:

since threads active again, going to rerequest this

Last time you posted this request I actually found an archive of Maakies comics and read through several hundred of them in one sitting and ended up in the weirdest fuckin' headspace. :pwn:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

classic uncle gabby

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

anyone got that Original Character that's basically a sonic reskin where the bio/description ends with "also he's bi"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Carthag Tuek posted:

anyone got that Original Character that's basically a sonic reskin where the bio/description ends with "also he's bi"

That's 420 the Hedgehog

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

theflyingexecutive posted:

That's 420 the Hedgehog

there he is! thanks :)

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

This image died in less than 4 pages :stonklol:

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

alexandriao posted:

This image died in less than 4 pages :stonklol:

Not sure why I used that random hosting website. Reuploaded to imgur, but thankfully you can find it on forum servers now;

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
There was a video I saw a while ago. I think the context of it was a bunch of college dudes living in a house. It's late at night and one of them says "guys, I think I saw Craig!" (the name from the video wasn't Craig. I can't remember what the actual name was). They all go out into the darkness and Craig turns out to be a racoon. "Eyyyyy it's Craig!" "Eyyyyy"

Has anyone seen it?

Peteyfoot
Nov 24, 2007
I'm looking for a meme that used this image:

It went something along the lines of:

"...and she dabs.
SHE DABS!!!!"

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Asking again for:

A Chick Track edit where a biker dumps a glass of beer on a victim while saying "This is piss!" Think it might be from the sand genesis as THIS IS AN rear end SANDWICH.

This one might predate SA: It's a photoshop of one of those old Marvel superhero tie-ins for Hostess snack cakes. This one is based on Daredevil vs. Johnny Punk, but has Daredevil declaring "Punk's not dead!" and has the kids excited because now that he's saved the day they can go see the Bouncing Souls.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Phanatic posted:

Asking again for:

A Chick Track edit where a biker dumps a glass of beer on a victim while saying "This is piss!" Think it might be from the sand genesis as THIS IS AN rear end SANDWICH.

This one might predate SA: It's a photoshop of one of those old Marvel superhero tie-ins for Hostess snack cakes. This one is based on Daredevil vs. Johnny Punk, but has Daredevil declaring "Punk's not dead!" and has the kids excited because now that he's saved the day they can go see the Bouncing Souls.

Pre-SA Hostess Snack cake edits sounds like Seanbaby, whose old site I believe still exists

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Phanatic posted:

Asking again for:

I don't have the edit, but the tract in question is Bad Bob, if that helps.

Scion3872
Apr 21, 2010
I'm looking for some videos of someone identifying fashion shows at high speed, in the same way some people do at Geoguesser.

It got pretty ridiculous, like identifying the exact fashion show from a tiny swatch of fabric.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

I'm trying to find a leaked scientology video from like 10+ years ago. It was like an advertisement for a new course they were running, that seemed like something they'd put on a big screen at a conference. The things I remember from it are:

1) it had very manic, high energy music for the entire run time
2) it went from extremely happy talking head to extremely happy talking head very quickly, each one saying how much this new course blew them away
3) the colour scheme was yellow and blue
4) all the talking heads were using very specific scientology jargon

I think it may have been deleted from the internet but I'd love it if someone knew what I was talking about.