Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I know which one you’re talking about, I’ll see if I saved it anywhere.

Edit: I did not. But it does exist.

Abugadu has a new favorite as of 18:07 on Mar 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
I’m looking for that pic of the 4 non-blonds singer doing ‘what’s going on’ and the caption is something like ‘inarticulate genex wailing’.

Beezle
Oct 19, 2008

Happy Steve Perry Day!
Hola! Who remembers that guy who had a Youtube channel where he'd do really unfunny skits with what I assumed are girls he'd hired somehow from a modelling agency or something? Everyone looked really awkward and uncomfortable. This must be more than 10 years ago now.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Maybe this is a post better pointed at GiP, but I'm looking for a very particular photo of a rather majestic uhh, phallus graffiti.

It was on the inside of a port-a-potty, you know that blue plastic. I seem to remember it was allegedly taken on a USMC base. The dick was huge and veiny, and it had big dragster tires behind it, maybe also straight headers like a dragster engine, and possibly also wings. Does this ring a bellend to anyone?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Ratdinks

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Beezle posted:

Hola! Who remembers that guy who had a Youtube channel where he'd do really unfunny skits with what I assumed are girls he'd hired somehow from a modelling agency or something? Everyone looked really awkward and uncomfortable. This must be more than 10 years ago now.

I recall there was a guy named Gorgeous George who got featured in GBS, could it be him?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
:canada: Requesting a YouTube/tiktok/.mp4 video/etc. Of Greg Thomey from "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" saying the line from his politician character Jerry Boyle:

"If you can mark an X, you're my kind of people!"

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
I remember a long time ago there was some eastern European post-soviet military recruitment video that had made the internet rounds that I can't for the life of me find. The vibes were very 90s but it could have been made in the 00s. Anyway, the gist of it is there's some sleazebag in a tracksuit sitting on the hood of his BMW(i think) hanging out with a couple of babes, when suddenly an armored vehicle drives through a wall, and the girls subsequently find the soldiers much hotter than the BMW guy. Something like that. Anybody else remember that? Searching for it is impossible in 2023 due to the ukraine/russian war and searching for "russian recruitment ad" and other variants always brings back "are american recruitment ads WOKE??" etc.

Max Damage
Jan 8, 2005

Admiral Bosch posted:

I remember a long time ago there was some eastern European post-soviet military recruitment video that had made the internet rounds that I can't for the life of me find. The vibes were very 90s but it could have been made in the 00s. Anyway, the gist of it is there's some sleazebag in a tracksuit sitting on the hood of his BMW(i think) hanging out with a couple of babes, when suddenly an armored vehicle drives through a wall, and the girls subsequently find the soldiers much hotter than the BMW guy. Something like that. Anybody else remember that? Searching for it is impossible in 2023 due to the ukraine/russian war and searching for "russian recruitment ad" and other variants always brings back "are american recruitment ads WOKE??" etc.

It was an ad for the Ukranian Army :)

https://youtu.be/tJKFNPGS_XM

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
I once saw a video on Youtube that was an edit of the song The Best of You, with the phrase "gently caress Bees!" inserted into the song wherever it was possible. It seems like this edit isn't as popular as the Hip to be Square video, since i can't find it.

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

smh if you don't have this video in you bookmarks bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao

e: Rereading the post, this probably isn't what you're looking for. But here it is anyway.

Maximum Tomfoolery has a new favorite as of 05:23 on Aug 13, 2023

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

e: quote not edit

Yoshimo
Oct 5, 2003

Fleet of foot, and all that!
Looking from a gif from, let's say 2003-2008 era, a clip from some Indian bollywood style movie of some guards getting shanked by some assassins and then it pops up with the impact font title "DRAMA!"

MarioOnTheComputer
Feb 5, 2002

Olewithmilk posted:

I'm trying to find a leaked scientology video from like 10+ years ago. It was like an advertisement for a new course they were running, that seemed like something they'd put on a big screen at a conference. The things I remember from it are:

1) it had very manic, high energy music for the entire run time
2) it went from extremely happy talking head to extremely happy talking head very quickly, each one saying how much this new course blew them away
3) the colour scheme was yellow and blue
4) all the talking heads were using very specific scientology jargon

I think it may have been deleted from the internet but I'd love it if someone knew what I was talking about.

This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6j3cG-Iu6Q

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
So I'm looking for an N64 ad from New Zealand that had a guy on it that can best be described as "Grunge Jesus" complete with crown of thorns and T-posing. Saw it in a thread about old video game ads on some forum that I can't remember and can't find that thread again for the life of me.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it's an old comic, 4 panels i think, some dude gets to go back in time, so he goes back to his young dork self and throws him into a "hot dog machine" and as he's vanishing from time he just says "I don't even care"

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Office goes feral, turns into a hippie tribe spear hunting squirrels atop the conference table. There's nudity which is why I think I can't find it with quick googles and bings

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

BrianBoitano posted:

Office goes feral, turns into a hippie tribe spear hunting squirrels atop the conference table. There's nudity which is why I think I can't find it with quick googles and bings

found it by searching this thread for "office" lol

e: timged for cartoon nudity

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Hell yeah thanks. Was listening to a podcast which mentioned how difficult it is to convert empty office space into apartments, since when you divide it up, there wouldn't be enough plumbing for individual family units kitchens & bathrooms. So I remembered this, since hippie communes in high-rises can share a whole floor with just a couple bathrooms and kitchens :v:

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

I have a soft spot for those airplane safety booklet style illustrations and that one is just amazing.

And yeah, converting industrial/commercial to residential is almost impossible sometimes.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Converting commercial spaces to residential is easy.

You just need some contractors and a wrecking ball.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I always lose it at the little back and forth arrow illustrating how to correctly wave the finger to the security camera

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
Looking for the twitter convo of someone posting a blemished picture of his dead wife and some Indian guy touches it up. Then "her she is with carly hair."

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Desperate to find a series of pictures.

Black and white, bunch of men in early 20th century clothing gathered around. They give a small pig some liquor, load it onto a cannon, shoot it high into the air where it then safely descends via parachute.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Desperate to find a series of pictures.

Black and white, bunch of men in early 20th century clothing gathered around. They give a small pig some liquor, load it onto a cannon, shoot it high into the air where it then safely descends via parachute.

via https://englishrussia.com/2007/02/21/first-russian-pig-in-space/

e: the label says Виноизделие Кагор, which is "wine products" and "Cahors", a French red wine :shrug:

e2: oh apparently it's this, a Black Sea dessert wine named after Cahors:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kagor_(wine)

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 17:32 on Sep 12, 2023

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Thank you very much!

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

There's absolutely no way that pig survived/is the same pig, right?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Wired says its from a 2005 mockumentary
https://www.wired.com/2007/05/morning-thing-d-4/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_on_the_Moon

Trailer has the first half of the sequence starting around 0:45 (beware some covered boobs just before)
https://www.imdb.com/video/vi4286232089/?playlistId=tt0459929&ref_=tt_ov_vi

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Anyone have that much fancier rendition of this Tails Gets Trolled depiction of Shadow?

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J45tEOcaolA

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

:nice:

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
A guy in a flood, carrying two cats in a plastic tote.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

A guy in a flood, carrying two cats in a plastic tote.

This?

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
No, it was a white guy with a clear plastic tote with a lid, and I think two or three orange cats in the tote.

That one is pretty good, though.

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

I don't know exactly which one you're looking for, but if you Google "pets being rescued Harvey" you will get tons of heartwarming photos from when we got slammed.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
I am looking for an animated gif of a pencil drawing of a cell dressing like a virus, annoying all the immune system before getting smashed to pieces by white blood cells with hammers, and then later the actual virus shows up and the white blood cells are ready for it.

There is a moment where the little cell that's making the sacrifice sheds a single tear, if that helps. It's all pencil lines on a white background.

One of a Kind
May 18, 2009

sephiRoth IRA posted:

I am looking for an animated gif of a pencil drawing of a cell dressing like a virus, annoying all the immune system before getting smashed to pieces by white blood cells with hammers, and then later the actual virus shows up and the white blood cells are ready for it.

There is a moment where the little cell that's making the sacrifice sheds a single tear, if that helps. It's all pencil lines on a white background.

This seems like the right cartoon although it's missing the single tear part. Presumably it's a re-upload. It may help you find the right one at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxsEbXG_7MI

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

One of a Kind posted:

This seems like the right cartoon although it's missing the single tear part. Presumably it's a re-upload. It may help you find the right one at least.

Yeah! That's it! Thank you. It does have the single tear, it's just quick. Definitely a re-upload though, but I should be able to find the original now. Appreciated!

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

One of a Kind posted:

That cat is cute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Way back in 2003 I had a desktop wallpaper I'm sure I came across from here. It was a woman, crouched down, holding a rifle. She's wearing a spiked dildo thing. There are some other things, like she probably had spiked armor shoulder pads or something? Breasts may or may not have been exposed. I mostly remember the strap-on. It looked like something you'd use to mine nickel.