Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
Does anyone have the fake "last" calvin and hobbes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
I'm not sure if I saw it here, but it was an image showing someone printing out every possible IP address (0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255), labeling the 1.1GB file something like "Every IP ever (hacker tool)", uploading to a bittorrent site, and watching as hundreds of people started to download it.

The second image was in a MSpaint thread, and started with "When life gives you lemons," followed by the guy putting little platic army helmets on the lemons and pretending to make them fight and saying "pew pew pew". I hope somebody knows what I'm talking about.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
I'm looking for the picture of two very overloaded vans, people hanging off every possible place, with one of them tipping over and people running away from it.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
Does anyone have that spiderman comic where the two cops kiss to make him show up?

I think it's part of the whole crazy spiderman comics series, but I'm not sure. A link to that guy's page would be nice too.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
Does anyone have the picture of the Ninja Turtles in the Disney Princess dresses? I'm sure it's in one of the image threads, but without search I can't find it.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

JawnV6 posted:

Does anyone have the picture of the Ninja Turtles in the Disney Princess dresses? I'm sure it's in one of the image threads, but without search I can't find it.
Found elsewhere:

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

fleshweasel posted:

I'm looking for a picture, I think from an old Weekend Web of this post about a guy who turned 28 or some poo poo and every character from every movie, video game, tv show, comic book etc comes in for a HUGE party. Any ideas?

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
I'm looking for an old-timey map of San Francisco, it's got a very HERE BE DRAGONS vibe, but the kicker is the entire western half of the city marked "UNINHABITABLE DUE TO FOG". It's definitely older than 1906.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
Thanks! My hazy memory matches the style of some of the 1876 ones, I'll keep poking through to see if it's there.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
barry-bonds-YAMS isn't real, it's just a hoax

I have a couple requests fo things that have fallen off my radar.
1) 2 pictures of a male cosplayer 11 days apart, one he's absolutely ripped and in the other he's decidedly not, one of the followup posts he called his eyes in the second "crazy" and was showing just how hard it is to maintain the 1st physique
2) A cat singing the Japanese children's song "Ai-ai". Not "singing" so much as providing the "Ai-ai" parts of it, like the owner is squeezing it off screen
3) The animation of a 1970's booster rocket stage that wandered back into earth orbit. the animation showed the L1 point, the moon, and the trail of the booster coming back close to earth

Thanks for any help with these!

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Abyssal Squid posted:

I hope you don't mind it being made into a "the joke flew over your head" reaction image because that's the version I saved. Also it's 2.5 megabytes as a gif so I can't attach it directly and imgur automatically turns it into a gifv.

https://imgur.com/a/nYYGvDc

Works for me! Thanks!

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
i saw a comic on twitter between 2 and 20 days ago so i have no clue how to find it

it was 3 panels, black and white, a guy at a bar sees a woman with "CALL ME" printed in large letters on her butt, he says some line about "light reading", then the final panel is her standing on the bed, revealing more text on the pants "CALL ME ISHMAEL," he's in reading glasses looking on intently

edit: the artist might have had some self-deprecating text in the tweet? like "laughing at my own stupid joke"

JawnV6 has a new favorite as of 01:36 on Sep 20, 2019

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Tac Dibar posted:

I'm looking for a short video of a guy who plays a flute while wearing a hat at a jaunty angle. All the other musicians in his band are blown away and make funny faces. It might have been a tiktok?

https://www.tiktok.com/@willyj1234/video/6826038721851182341?lang=en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
The fixed-width Super Metroid walkthrough is an amazing pain in the rear end to use in practice. It's just a straight shot narrative, e.g. if you miss a jump you have to scroll back up and figure out when you were last down there in prose.