Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orinth
Apr 15, 2003

NFC WEST IS THE BEST
Well I think we need another pictures and videos megathread

The old one is located here

Here are some recent pictures that I've posted in the other threads, but now go here.

My bike, 2004 CBR 600rr

at the track last weekend

Other random crap that cracks me up

This is a guy on 600rr.net

bitch got owned

And don't forget pocketbikes on deals gap

http://youtube.com/watch?v=whNI88AuJD0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SqueekyD
Dec 1, 2004

Who wants to use my dongbone like a joystick and pretend you're flying an F-14?
She should return those designer sunglasses, and maybe invest in some gear.

And what kind of shoes are those to be wearing on a bike? :psyduck:

That pocketbike video is awesome. I love how he has an off at the end, picks up the bike, and hops back on without skipping a beat.

SqueekyD fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Aug 25, 2006

iroc_dis
May 11, 2006
If you guys are bored at work and need entertainment:
Ghostrider: The Final Ride

Ghostrider Goes Undercover

Getaway in Stockholm Run 1

Ghostrider 3: Goes Crazy in Europe pt1

Ghostrider 3: Goes Crazy in Europe pt2

schmunkey
Oct 15, 2005
The real problem is that she wasn't in the passenger seat.

I kid. Seriously though, was she alright? Where did the pics come from?

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
Oh God that pocketbikes video was hilarious. If I were driving and I saw some of those whip by me I'd probably lose it.

orinth
Apr 15, 2003

NFC WEST IS THE BEST

schmunkey posted:

I have no clue, just found them on another board.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

orinth posted:

You're supposed to zip the jacket to the pants, that's the idea of a 2-piece :argh:

5 bucks says the chick on the R1 put a foot down to stop and either broke a heel or turned her ankle, dumping the bike and coming off the back end after losing her balance.

GP035
Feb 15, 2005

It's Clutch Time!

Jazzzzz posted:

You're supposed to zip the jacket to the pants, that's the idea of a 2-piece :argh:

5 bucks says the chick on the R1 put a foot down to stop and either broke a heel or turned her ankle, dumping the bike and coming off the back end after losing her balance.

I dunno man, that's an awfully violent off for just falling at a stop. I think that thing was moving before she laid it down.

orinth
Apr 15, 2003

NFC WEST IS THE BEST

Jazzzzz posted:

Yeah I know. My first time out on the track and 2nd time wearing those pants. Trust me, it won't happen again.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

schmunkey posted:

That was outside the ace cafe in london

docbaily
Mar 22, 2004

Tripsarly Fraotoc

This guy needs to share his video with the internet.

iroc_dis
May 11, 2006

Jazzzzz posted:

I vaguely remember seeing other pictures and possible a story along with it. She was just a very very newb rider and decided to open the throttle on a 1000cc superbike without knowing what it was going to do, then realized oh poo poo cars stopped in front of me crash

dfn_doe
Apr 12, 2005
I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW STUPID FUCKING CATCHPHRASE OVERLORDS

NT650 I just picked up from a budy for the cost of tow...

Custom Clip-ons

CBR600 F2 front end

Bonus image of my KL650. She was stolen from my drive way when only 6 months old and then got returned on my birthday about 4 months later. The idiot who stole it was riding it down a major street blowing red lights and still had the original license plate on it. I got to laugh at him while he sat in the back of police car in hand cuffs. BTW it was totally stock except for some stainless brake lines when it was stolen, and it came back rattle canned black with missing plastics... I kinda like this look better ;)

Accordinspire
Nov 12, 2003
Freakin N00b

SqueekyD posted:

She should return those designer sunglasses, and maybe invest in some gear.

And what kind of shoes are those to be wearing on a bike? :psyduck:

That pocketbike video is awesome. I love how he has an off at the end, picks up the bike, and hops back on without skipping a beat.

What was she thinking she was wearing high heals? Who the hell does she think she is ultra violet?

crap can't find a pic but i'll share this instead since my buddy found it YEE HAW!

Accordinspire fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Aug 26, 2006

Blackaxis
Nov 23, 2002
Irate Southerner

My bike looks nice on the resurfaced parking lot :)

Blackaxis fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Aug 26, 2006

DILLIGAF
Nov 16, 2003

I don't know, I find it hard to take hipster/non-hipster advice from someone with a Brony avatar!
Put a sprung solo on the bike today... lovely seat, I am waiting for a custom job I ordered to come in and this will do the trick until it arrives.

Going to go down and pick up a rolled steel fender tomorrow for the rear.

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

DILLIGAF posted:

<derail>
dilligaf... I have the same camera and I can't for the life of me figure out how you're doing those borders on your pictures. With the fstop/shutter speed/iso setting listed. help?
</derail>

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

Blackaxis posted:

My bike looks nice on the resurfaced parking lot :)

the black wheels on the bike look good

TurboLuvah
Jul 24, 2004

Scientifically proven to be more fuel efficient than hybrids!
Oh dear

inolen
Dec 10, 2003

Getting rid of those chicken strips.

inolen fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Aug 26, 2006

DILLIGAF
Nov 16, 2003

I don't know, I find it hard to take hipster/non-hipster advice from someone with a Brony avatar!

shoafer0 posted:

<derail>
dilligaf... I have the same camera and I can't for the life of me figure out how you're doing those borders on your pictures. With the fstop/shutter speed/iso setting listed. help?
</derail>

http://www.bastaards.org/Miscellaneous/Scripts.rar

Take that script, un-rar it, put the scripts in the X:\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Presets\Scripts folder, then edit with your favorite text editor to change the copyright info, text font/size etc.

When you want to add it to a photo, click File>Scripts>scriptname

There are two, one for 800x600 or so, one for 640x480

GP035
Feb 15, 2005

It's Clutch Time!
Here's a short, crappy video from today's 540 mile ride though ME and NH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUxbQvxWmWM

You can see me (BRIGHT RED leathers) for oh, 18 seconds or so and then, well, I get out of focal range. Also: NH roads are bumpy, and there's nothing but windnoise. Next time he mentioned he was going to try the tissue paper and electrical tape trick to cut out the noise.

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

DILLIGAF posted:

script

awesome thanks!

Portable591
Oct 3, 2002

Kagari Mafia Ringleader and ray tracing EXPERT
Does anyone have that old video, or a link to it, showing a car racing an 80s standard-type motorcycle and a race bike around a track? The car starts off, then the bike, and then the race bike starts way behind both and still wins the race.

Whenever I search for car versus motorcycle videos, it's always one of four that I've seen before: jet/car/bike, boat/F1 car/bike, Lambo/bike, and some other car versus bike video.

The video I am talking about looks older, though, like it was recorded back in the 80s.

Swingline Savvy
Aug 10, 2005

inolen posted:

It'd be easier to just use a belt sander for that, gives you the same bragging rights either way.

iroc_dis
May 11, 2006

Portable591 posted:

Does anyone have that old video, or a link to it, showing a car racing an 80s standard-type motorcycle and a race bike around a track? The car starts off, then the bike, and then the race bike starts way behind both and still wins the race.

Whenever I search for car versus motorcycle videos, it's always one of four that I've seen before: jet/car/bike, boat/F1 car/bike, Lambo/bike, and some other car versus bike video.

The video I am talking about looks older, though, like it was recorded back in the 80s.

At first I thought you meant that 5th Gear vid of the Honda BAR F1 car vs the Honda bike vs the Honda race boat thing but since you said thats not it I have no idea what it is. It sounds pretty cool though, I'll look around for it.

Blackaxis
Nov 23, 2002
Irate Southerner

Portable591 posted:

I know what you are talking about. It's Eddie Spencer on a gp bike vs. a honda sabre vs. some old rear end z-car.

Youtube is broken but I'll try to find it.

EDIT: It's Freddie Spencer, my mistake.

Blackaxis fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Aug 28, 2006

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Blackaxis posted:

I know what you are talking about. It's Eddie Spencer on a gp bike vs. a honda sabre vs. some old rear end z-car.

Youtube is broken but I'll try to find it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8523255830100598394

snowcrashsun
Feb 9, 2006

Here is a car version with a fiat, ferrari and GP car, it's worth it for the last 20 seconds

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7320960375181402397

Blackaxis
Nov 23, 2002
Irate Southerner
HURR

inolen
Dec 10, 2003

Mapless posted:

It'd be easier to just use a belt sander for that, gives you the same bragging rights either way.

Well at least you're not bitter.

Swingline Savvy
Aug 10, 2005

inolen posted:

Well at least you're not bitter.
On a forum with a strong emphasis on performance, with a specific admonition pertaining to stunting and having already stirred up a shitstorm with prior postings of your bullshit what exactly were you hoping for when you posted yet another stunta pic?

I wasn't even commenting on your stunting, that's too easy. My comment was aimed at your 'removing the chicken strips' line. If you meant it in jest, fine, whatever, it's still as much bullshit as attempting to determine one's skill level by inspecting their strips in the first place which was the point in my response.

It IS the same thing as using a sander to remove them, the point still stands.

le tron fu
Oct 29, 2004

by Livestock
Here is one stunnnnndataturr move I DO want to see: Create/get some bars that fold up and a good STURRNUM cage and low-side the bike at around 20-mph and stand on the side and 'surf' the bike like a skateboard, then step on a large lever/bar protruding out from the part of the STURRNUM cage that is upright and use leverage to push the bike upright and re-mount the bike. It could be called the HYFEE SKI or something.

Also, inolen: nobody is really impressed with generic LOL WHEELIE and LOL STOPPIE stunt pics. If you do something really outrageous or awesome (like the above hyfee skii) or some sort of wheelie wearing nothing but a speedo (ahem) then you might get some positive feedback.

inolen
Dec 10, 2003

le tron fu posted:

Here is one stunnnnndataturr move I DO want to see: Create/get some bars that fold up and a good STURRNUM cage and low-side the bike at around 20-mph and stand on the side and 'surf' the bike like a skateboard, then step on a large lever/bar protruding out from the part of the STURRNUM cage that is upright and use leverage to push the bike upright and re-mount the bike. It could be called the HYFEE SKI or something.

Also, inolen: nobody is really impressed with generic LOL WHEELIE and LOL STOPPIE stunt pics. If you do something really outrageous or awesome (like the above hyfee skii) or some sort of wheelie wearing nothing but a speedo (ahem) then you might get some positive feedback.

The fact that you call that another generic wheelie shows you know nothing about stunting.. Circles are a hard rear end trick to learn. Especially seat stander circles, where you have to use the clutch/handbrake at the same time with the same hand.

Here is some video of me doing some seat stander circles:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k08am5DQx3k

And me doing another "generic" wheelie to contribute to the thread:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9lx9hS4M4gU

And yes Mapless, my comment was meant in jest.

inolen fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Aug 29, 2006

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Inolen, do something inventive. Wheelies are old and boring. I was wheelieing KDX-80's in the late 80's, when I was like 9.

Do something inventive that we havent all seen 10 trillion times, and maybe you will get a warmer reception.

Circle wheelies are boring too, no matter how hard they are. I want to see some innovation in the stunt scene, not just the same 4 or 5 rehashed tricks all the time.

miklm
Dec 7, 2003

What a cunning fellow.

inolen posted:

*shrug*

Well, I :lol:'ed.

Mapless, it just proves your point about how bogus the whole "chicken strips" comparison/dick-waving is anyway. We've always said, "5 minutes in a parking lot...", there's picture proof.

I'll give inolen the benefit of the doubt, he seems fairly harmless. You remember all the "Hey, wouldn't this picture stir up AI?" photo ops we've talked about?

*edit*
What I'm saying is, can we please just not turn this thread into another stunts hateflamefest? We've all been over the arguments dozens of times, and nobody is going to change their mind at this point.

miklm fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Aug 28, 2006

inolen
Dec 10, 2003

miklm posted:

Mapless, it just proves your point about how bogus the whole "chicken strips" comparison/dick-waving is anyway. We've always said, "5 minutes in a parking lot...", there's picture proof.

I think I need to start using more emoticons.

Neck Tooth
Sep 8, 2003

How I hate him.

inolen posted:

The fact that you call that another generic wheelie shows you know nothing about stunting.. Circles are a hard rear end trick to learn.

I'm sure that stunting is difficult and takes skill. However, you forget that AI isn't really the right forum for it. Which is why I gave you poo poo for wearing no gear but a helmet last time you posted STUNTA pics. It's all a matter of personal taste, etc., but I'd rather ride the gently caress out of my bike over thousands of miles than go in circles in a parking lot all day with one wheel off the ground.

94whitesnake
Apr 24, 2005

It's got the 0.2cc big bore kit, she moves.
Real men ride trials bikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

94whitesnake posted:

Real men ride trials bikes.

Real men go on 2,000 mile trips on Honda CT-70's