Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Steakandchips posted:

The Ducati Streetfighter V4 S looks excellent. It's such a cool bike and apparently really nice to ride.

That exhaust though, it looks bad.

Here's something more to your taste then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Waving is nice. I even wave at cars when I'm driving. Just a constant wave everywhere I go.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

The worst thing about motorcycles is other people who ride them.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Just got the Sena 10-C Evo working on my Shoei RF-1400 helmet. Seems to work pretty well, though the speakers are a bit "tinny". I accidently pressed the camera button while on a ride and it seems to capture the chaos of FDR Drive.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Trying out the new Sena 10C Evo

Daytime lanesplitting over the bridge. (Volume warning)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPOSmE6dUvA

Nightime "Oh poo poo, wait that isn't for me lol"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNAeTYmhlv0

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

That legit sounds like a bad dub of an Italian V12.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

The amount of awesome electric bikes popping up in NYC makes me kinda regret buying an ICE bike. They seem to get all of the benefits of motorcycling with none of the bullshit. No need to register with the DMV, get a plate, get insured, get inspected, deal with gas stations, etc etc.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

That butt bump should spin along the main axis of the bike to tuck down into the subframe and reveal a passenger seat. Then spin back up to become a solo rider. Like an Opel GT's headlights:

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

The most interesting part of any bike that's been butchered in that fashion is what the owner chooses to rub their genitals against.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

We had the Tron version of one of those sitting in our shop for a while. It had a fully enclosed rear and more of those bitchin LED light strips. The thing never actually ran, but it lit up and got people through the door for photo ops. The one time we rolled it out for transport to an event you could see the shoddily built frame flexing as it was being duck walked to the van. Apparently some company down in Florida (of course) made it.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Slavvy posted:

Got to play around with this today

Just an absurdly good motorcycle

Are imgur embeds not working for anyone else? The link shows up when quoted, but nothing is there in the actual post.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Finger Prince posted:

Full TFT with integrated GPS?

Cup holder sized perfectly for a double espresso.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Oh yeah, the good ol "Just gonna let my heel skate across the fast moving pavem-" FWOOSH!! "OW gently caress is my hip dislocated why does my ankle hurt so bad??'

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Here's another fun one. I was pulled up at a light next to my coworker in a van. We were both turning right and friendly coworker let me go around in front of them. This apparently REALLY upset some random dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1X1eDw2hR0

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

The nice thing about e-bikes is that it's convenient to charge them at work. They fit into nooks and crannies and can be plugged in discretely. There are a pair of them at my job that just plug into a standard 110V extension cord which probably tops them back up after a 10 hour shift.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Slavvy posted:

That bike hasn't got a sprocket cover don't kid yourself

I like how it's visibly a new chain with a brand new clip master right there so they clearly made an expensive mistake and weren't discouraged

Oh wow it's right there isn't it. Like somebody constructing a complex door barricade when there's an open window right next to it.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

I can't figure out Twitter X and embed only the second half of this tweet.

https://twitter.com/bayraktar_1love/status/1782787486122471889

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Fuckin scumbags