Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

A twisted pictoral of phoenix, AZ

Phat_Albert posted:

Circle wheelies are boring too, no matter how hard they are. I want to see some innovation in the stunt scene, not just the same 4 or 5 rehashed tricks all the time.

Damnit, I wish I could post that Christian Pfeiffer video my roommate took downtown, but it's 160MB, my upload rate sucks, and I'm lazy. He's an amazing rider, and doesn't really adhere to the HELLAFIED STUNTA culture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

OK, here's an insane video. It's a helmet cam on a Supermoto rider's helmet. It really gets the blood flowing.

http://www.xtremereplay.com/Download/Use_Later/Motard_-_Xtreme_Recall_dwnld.wmv

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

snowcrashsun posted:

brings back some bad memories of supermario kart, spoiler

I HATE BLACK 825, 07:30 I get by him and is the first time he acts like a real oval office, and then to crash out at the end

By the end of the video I'm doing this ----> :argh::argh::argh:

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

high rpm, low weight, fewer moving parts, i'd say rotaries would be great for bikes. awesome.

The production rotary Nortons were super heavy and suffered from cooling problems, though that was a long time ago and I think it might be time to give rotary bikes another shot.

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

Sound Mr. Brown posted:

The bike culture in Japan is... really interesting. Here's one I found last week in Shinjuku (Tokyo):

:wtc:

I think that used to be a Yamaha XT500.

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

Revenant.Eagle posted:

You didn't post the rest:

Edit: I bet he'll sell the forks on ebay under:

Kawasaki forks, mint! No bends, leaks or scrapes! Guaranteed straight A+++++

ahahahahha that is beautiful

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

rope kid posted:

:aaa:

Crazy bike. It seems kind of in its own market. What would its competition be as far as performance/price are concerned?

KTM Superduke 990

edit: 950 Supermoto R

Pimp Cauldron fucked around with this message at 05:56 on May 14, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

Braincloud posted:

A guy on the local MC forum caught this at our track. Thought you'd like to see and tell me what's wrong with this image.

By the way, that bike is moving...

GHOSTRIDE THE WHIP