Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
drat Dill, Way to loving go.

I've got a '06 1200 also, and I'm only 165lbs. It's fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

FunkyJunk posted:

It looked like the problem was that he spun the rear tire on the slick ramp. No?

No, watch the spokes. Not enough clutch, just reved the engine with no go lever.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

rope kid posted:

An overused emoticon, but also very relevant :awesome:

I saw that on SVRider...it comes with a trailer and a matching facemask too. Ugh.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
HAHA! It looks like the guy riding the yellow Triumph parked on the other guys head and is yelling down to see if he is ok.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Soda cans What the gently caress?

\/\/Haha. Dickhole\/\/

TheFonz fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Apr 27, 2007

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

iroc_dis posted:

So on a scale of 1 to 10

Looks like everyday riders...

I'm not even suprised or saddened to see people with no gear. I'm just glad they have a better chance of dieing. I hope they die and leave no genetics behind.

I mean, stereotypically, 18-30 year olds that only have bikes for the bling factor are mainly "Sup Bra" slinging douchetards. They can die. Also, 40-60 year old white male harley chrome polishers.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

DILLIGAF posted:

And the obligatory "Billy the badass biker dude" mug shot

Take another, but this time smile and give us duel thumbs up. Just for us.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
What the gently caress.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Sidestand down at the stoplight. Classy.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
I always wear my boots. Always. I'm never going to take the fuckers off now.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
loving Biscuiters.

Crumpeters.

Bangers and Mashers.

Nutellers.

I'm trying to remember all the poo poo I ate in London.

Digestivers.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

mutt2jeff posted:

Target fixation bad, busted this guy up pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHsPIOiEsJM

Looking at the surface they were on, I actually doubt he could have swerved. It looks like really loose sand. He still hosed up and fixated, but I don't think swerving would have kept him shiny side up. He probably would have been hurt less.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Xlyfindel posted:

Now I almost feel bad for him.

No you don't. That was THE most colossal gently caress up I have seen in one of these videos. What was that guy thinking?

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Hon-duh CEE-BEE-ARR-ARR

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Boat posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYG388Q2D5c - UK, Crappy video and audio, but a neat rear-facing shot with another bike. Second rider has crap form.

Haha, when the headlight reflects off the lens of the camera and makes the red bit above his head it looks like Snake just surprised him in some metal gear solid game.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
What does a KTM 690 SMC go for in American Monies?

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
What the gently caress?

Edit: Oh, you're the human being that had the kawis and the yellow CBR.

That was a big WTF are you talking about moment, until I just realized you're just loving retarded.

TheFonz fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Oct 31, 2008

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Tentacle Party posted:

This is what happens when you don't adjust your preload and ride over a crest and into a sudden gully with a pillion at a... rapid pace.

Click here for the full 1920x1080 image.

Thankfully the tire was fine, preload since adjusted and plate stomped back into shape!

I have a very similar dent in my license plate, soft suspension on our SVs.

Is your TRS full or a slip on?

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Yea, but Phat can't keep a bike for longer than 3 months.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
I once had sex with a girl who looked like that. Her name was Emily. It was ok. I wish she had an accordion. I would have enjoyed that more.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
I JUST BOUGHT A BIKE!

I need this!

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Gnomad posted:

Was that pre-op or post op? :barf:

Pre.

:coal:

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
He thought he was higher than he was and used front brake to try to bring his rear down. Oops.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

GriszledMelkaba posted:

danke schein (cause im a nazi)

Danke schon?

That video is hosed up Hombre.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Arai Helmets and flipflops?

What the gently caress.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

blugu64 posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HsUKgotJ1U

This is what topgear would look like if it were a motorcycle show. Click HD or don't bother. Seriously.

Requiem for a trackday.

That was Clint Marshall esque.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

quote:

The human torpedo strikes again.

hahahahahahaha

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
I would too. Anyone in Wisconsin want to trade bikes?

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Really good to see someone smart and responsible about it. I always look forward to your posts. That video is stellar too. Great quality.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

philkop posted:

Kind of late. I was with my girlfriend and a friend of mine. Mine friend of mine was begging to drive my scooter. So I let him. He goes whizzing by (at speeds much slower than id be going mind you.) and in that instant I knew... this is why my girlfriend went out with me. Looks so badass to see your bike flyby. Do it somtime.

Oh really now?

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
I'm almost positive that's not a 250.

edit: Now I'm almost positive it is a 250 and not a 600. drat THIS.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Looks like someone doesn't understand sarcasm.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
That it was the correct media?

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Those better be leather stockings. I mean, they really better be. :fap:

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Coredump posted:

Lose your balance.

Loose your Bowels.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
What a terrible aftertouch on that photo. Whoever did that should lose their job.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
I swear I saw the same type of poo poo with a ski front that looked a lot more livable.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Spiffness posted:

Every time I see that thing all I can think is how quickly my knees would simply melt into little puddles

I see a heat guard. You'd be fine!

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Gullous posted:

The paint scheme is pretty cool looking, and thats what stunting is about, right?

I know you're being facetious, but it really is. Stunting is about showmanship. That's what the crowd wants, yea sure the rider has to have some set of skills, but the audience just wants showmanship.

And visuals are part of that. I'm sure there are some bros watching going, "man that frame looks wicked pisser like my loving rockstar monster 3000 energy drink I just mixed with my dad's stash of vodka" and then that bro remembers the stunter with the neon frame and the stunter with the neon frame ropes up all these bros and get's an endorsement to let him buy more energy drink colored frames and then wham bam thank you ma'am he's a MOTHERFUCKING MILLIONAIRE AND THE KEN BLOCK OF STUNTING.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Really?