Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
EBR STILL EXISTS!

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Here it is, folks, the new Danny MacAskill video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6ho1-G6tw

Cool Tricks!

It's funny to notice the camera poo poo though after having worked with it. Someone just got their first trackable jib and crane setup and they are wayyyyyyyyy over using it.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Deeters posted:

Buell finally unveiled their new streetbike, supposedly full of carbon-fiber.

For a second I saw that exhaust as being a 2t exhaust.

I can only wish.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

DefaultPeanut posted:

Was cleaning up the shop a little bit today, and I wanted to sweep the floor, so I opted for a family photo.

5 cylinders, and not even 1000cc.

You lie. I see an rd/r5 there and that has 2 cylinders. So unless one of those bikes is a 0 cylinder, then :colbert:

edit:must be a '73 rd250 or the earlier r5/ds7 since that is a drum front. BITCHES BE FRONTIN

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Anyone know what the rule on Motorcycle macros are in this thread?

No sigtraps.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Link requires login.

What are the advantages of a front suspension as such?

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
What is the Bike Serge "buys" with the gold AmEx at 2:45?

I want one sooooo bad.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
I just posted this in the show your bike thread, so sorry if you saw it there, but I am really really excited I got it running.
Update to my RD I just got:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28cCrrLg7EM

Lots of elbow grease and a new battery.
Tires, brakes and then seals this winter.

edit: That's totally my riding gear. FREEDOM FOR LIFE>

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Change that to man love.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

HNasty posted:

This is simply not true.

It's actually kinda true if you could prove negligence on the part of the property owner, and prove that the accident coincided with what a reasonable person would do.

You slip and fall on some ice that formed over night, too bad. You slipped and fell on some ice that the property was aware of while walking, sue em. You slipped and fell on some ice the property knew about while you weren't looking because you were blowing your 500lb man servant "Sla-var the Anal Destructor" while propelling yourself on a Mattel hoverboard, too bad again.

If you bring a Jury into this, throw all of that out of the window. gently caress Juries.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

HNasty posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKeC8fMnHUQ&hd=1

made another dumb video, will make more from the footage I got in India.

Is that one of those RD clones at the end?

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Probably running a CDI and a cap. The headlight attachments are scary though.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Dellikose posted:

D8EA

:woop: No ECU :woop:

B8HS

:woop: No ECUValves :woop:

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Holy poo poo, at like 1:15 it's a Black Ben Affleck.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Covert Ops Wizard posted:

Didn't even bother to slow down approaching that weird situation up ahead, then got on the brakes instead of swerving.

Bad form mate.

I didn't want to be the dick to say what you just said, but I was thinking the exact same thing.

I'm not super comfortable with vlogging while riding or driving...

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
I don't think there was ever the parachute front.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

BlackLaser posted:

Very Well Done Bike

Is that a SV?

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Ola posted:

I was expecting the tire to hook up and shoot him off to a spectacular crash. I was NOT expecting him to crawl back under the low sided bike and swoop backwards up off the ground. :eek:

What? Do you mean when they play the video backwards at the end?

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Sagebrush posted:

I'm aware of the mechanical and technical concept of understeer, but I've also heard the term used (incorrectly, I guess) in reference to people sliding off the outside of a turn, regardless of what caused the error. What proper term would you use to describe that kind of error?

Underutilizedsteer

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
There was snow...

Northern Confederate Suzuki Owner?

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

HNasty posted:

I was trying to keep up with these guys, who are better than me in every way possible.

Hey Phat_Albert or whoever you are, I can't remember what I did to make you so mad, but can you please go have your metldown somewhere else this is a pics and vids thread.

Nah son. It was your comment that was pretty loving dumb.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
This is where all the Ken Block crap comes from. Japanese are crazy good at it, and then funny enough, american police officers can do crazy poo poo with Harleys.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
This dude is legit angry at all of CA right now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm usually with Mattydiah Silly-Balls about HNasty posting, but you loving weird dude.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

How about this? Ride what you like and do what you like and dont give a gently caress

your an ididot motorcy clein is about bitches and lookin fly.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
I like the paint color :(

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Nidhg00670000 posted:

(Notice that there's a turbo on that bike as well. 96 rwhp he says in the video.)

Rear Wheel horsepower? :crossarms:

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Yup, She's my hero.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeTwmL2oHHE

I am 911

Edit: Holy poo poo, a Youtube interface redesign I actually like!

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Usd forks are the first tip off that it's not a Harley, but it's a Suzuki M109

Also where it says M109 on the for sale sign. Cuztumzzzzz M109

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
That bike has a penis!

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Pushbike != Pedalbike to me either. I've heard them as two separate things.

Pedal bikes are propelled by pedals while a push bike is either tottered by feed on ground or pushed behind by an adult. Small children use push bikes, they were much more in favor many many years ago.

Edit:
https://i.imgur.com/2AL5b3u.jpg

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

I'm hoping murder suicide.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
I was trying to think of how the FZ would work as a boyfriend. Loud and Squishy, but great performance that puts a smile on your face.

My boyfriend is a fatty with a huge cock.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

BlackMK4 posted:

I ride because it's about the only time that my internal monolog shuts the gently caress up and I can have peace.

Yupppp.

I live in Minnesota and almost all my riding is long straight hilly farm roads.

There is a certain something about bombing along on a dry bright 80 degree day. The clouds fluffed against a cerulean backdrop. There is a warming breath on your shoulders and head from the radiance of the sun and a cool constant breeze from the speed. You come up over a hill and dip down into a deep narrow valley. The property line between two farms is flanked by trees on either side. As you hit the bottom of the dip your arms chill as the cold air, untouched by the beating sun, sweeps through your jacket. The air tastes different, thick, moist, and clings to your lungs. You hold your breath as you're pushed into your seat on the way up the other side. You apply more throttle and feel the bike squat, like a cat about to pounce. As you hit the top and the suspension stretches you exhale the cold pine air. It's amazing going from one world to another so quickly.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Shadowlz posted:

You see a nearby Chipotle. As you reminisce about the burrito you had last week you fail to notice a large pothole getting closer and closer. You wake up on the ground. You look down and see your leg is split open like an overcooked hotpocket. Your hands, once covered in Dorito dust, are now covered in tiny rocks and blackened from the asphalt. On the road your fresh blood glistens like a spilled bottle of Mountain Dew: Code Red.
A man walks up to you and asks if you're okay.
"Do you have stairs in your house?" you stammer.
The man thinks for a moment. "I'm protected"
You knew you were among friends. You look at your bike. What was a proud Buell is now a dropped plate of fajitas laying on the cold concrete floor of your parents basement.

You jolt from the nightmare gasping "ATGATT!". You run over to your minifridge fearing the worst. As you open the door you breath a sigh of relief. The leftover fajita's your mom made for you are still packed neatly in the back of the fridge where you left them.

dis is gud
edit: write more i am almost there

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

nsaP posted:

#ImWithCharcoal

This is the dumbest loving derail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-XQgebbPEs

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Uglier.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
wait are we really talking about guns?

Edit: oh no nevermind, groms. motorcycles

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

nsaP posted:

I think you all are overthinking this. No Prisoners is just a compilation of motorcycle crashes.

sometimes people die in the crashes, you can watch those too if you want! You don't have to like the thing, no one cares original dude who posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Collateral Damage posted:

Somewhere someone is getting off to this.

I think I can work with it...
I'll report back.