Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoBtheImpaler
Oct 11, 2002
Dinosaur Gum
Hey there, one-off rotary-powered racebike!

quote:

Details: 588cc twin rotor Wankel, fuel injected. Electric water pump ducted fan air-cooling for rotors, fly by wire throttle. 170bhp @ 11.500rpm, twin spar aluminium frame by Spondon, Ohlins fork and Ohlins long-stroke single sided rear shock, AP racing radial calipers, Dymag 16,5 inch wheels, carbon fibre body work and 130kg dry weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoBtheImpaler
Oct 11, 2002
Dinosaur Gum
The Ducati/NCR "New Blue" track bike. It's a Sportclassic Sport 1000S that's down to 330lbs. and up to 122hp, with every trick part out there and a snazzy leather seat. They're supposed to be making a limited run for the U.S market.

http://www.moto-newsblog.com/news/ducati-and-ncr-build-new-blue/1316/
http://ncrfactory.com/splash/images/photo/index.html

I've got a giant boner for just about everything NCR puts out. This, the Millona, that new 185hp naked bike, I'd be all over 'em if I ever won the lotto.

BoBtheImpaler
Oct 11, 2002
Dinosaur Gum
Vespa Acma

:madmax:

(It didn't fire the cannon, just used to tranport it.)

BoBtheImpaler
Oct 11, 2002
Dinosaur Gum

rope kid posted:

:aaa:

Crazy bike. It seems kind of in its own market. What would its competition be as far as performance/price are concerned?

The BMW HP2, plus rumor has it that Aprilia is preparing something similar based off their new Shiver 750.

PS - Speaking of, whatever happened to the HP2 "Megamoto"? Did it ever come out? I don't see it on BMW's site. Did the US just not get it?

BoBtheImpaler fucked around with this message at 05:33 on May 13, 2007