Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackaxis
Nov 23, 2002
Irate Southerner

My bike looks nice on the resurfaced parking lot :)

Blackaxis fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Aug 26, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackaxis
Nov 23, 2002
Irate Southerner

Portable591 posted:

Does anyone have that old video, or a link to it, showing a car racing an 80s standard-type motorcycle and a race bike around a track? The car starts off, then the bike, and then the race bike starts way behind both and still wins the race.

Whenever I search for car versus motorcycle videos, it's always one of four that I've seen before: jet/car/bike, boat/F1 car/bike, Lambo/bike, and some other car versus bike video.

The video I am talking about looks older, though, like it was recorded back in the 80s.

I know what you are talking about. It's Eddie Spencer on a gp bike vs. a honda sabre vs. some old rear end z-car.

Youtube is broken but I'll try to find it.

EDIT: It's Freddie Spencer, my mistake.

Blackaxis fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Aug 28, 2006

Blackaxis
Nov 23, 2002
Irate Southerner
HURR

Blackaxis
Nov 23, 2002
Irate Southerner
Me and Dant (Turtle Parlor) putting some cheese on our waffles.

Say hi dant!

Blackaxis
Nov 23, 2002
Irate Southerner
wooo

Blackaxis
Nov 23, 2002
Irate Southerner

Terminus Est posted:

What the hell is happening there?

Impromptu breakdance competition on the side of the road.

One guy blows corner, takes out oncoming bike.

Blackaxis
Nov 23, 2002
Irate Southerner

intel_killer posted:

Where is this? Is this up on the gap?

Shadey Valley.

Blackaxis
Nov 23, 2002
Irate Southerner

inolen posted:

Haha, nice video clips orinth!

Just got my bike prettied up (just need a front fairing stay and it'll have all it's fairings once again).

How does it not lose oil pressure?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackaxis
Nov 23, 2002
Irate Southerner

orinth posted:

Yeah I know. I was trying to work on getting my body more over the tank and put my head where my mirror would be. The new knee pucks worked great.

Just to satisfy my curiosity, how tall are you?