Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terminal
Feb 17, 2003
The Void

bung posted:

Less talk, more videos!

:cry: :nms: Watch his left leg. :nms: :cry:

I've seen tons of those "shocking sports moments" type videos with hyper-extended knees, shattered bones, etc. I've watched them multiple times with no problem.

I had to close the tab after the first replay :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal
Feb 17, 2003
The Void

T-Square posted:

That reminds me of this trike I saw this weekend at Biketoberfest in Daytona. Everywhere you look you see all these Boss Hoss 502 trikes. I think they're really stupid, but out of the corner of my eye driving down the road, I saw a trike with two 502 V-8's.

I never did get a picture, but I still have burned in my mind the image of a giant trike with dual 502's, a regular driver's seat, and two passenger seats in the rear next to the wheels. It was like some sort of mecha-trike. I actually had to pull over to laugh after it passed going the other way.

Terminal
Feb 17, 2003
The Void
Went to a vintage Japanese bike meet on Sunday; some highlights:

He's barely touched it since hauling it out of a barn...obviously.

So many tiny Hondas, there were swarms of them.

Yes, the sign says owned, ridden and maintained since '82. He was selling it for $2,500.

Some people didn't get the "vintage Japanese" memo.

Beautiful orange metallic flake paint.

Terrible picture, but a great condition CX500 Turbo, the gold wheels gleamed.

Surprisingly, that was gas dripping, and not oil from an apex seal.

He rode it out of there sedately and quietly...I will never forgive that man...

Terminal
Feb 17, 2003
The Void
He's "into the wild" alright...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzg0rcMvypM