Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orinth
Apr 15, 2003

NFC WEST IS THE BEST
Heh

I put it into neutral at most lights as soon as there is a car stopped behind me. I also put my right foot on the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orinth
Apr 15, 2003

NFC WEST IS THE BEST

4/20 NEVER FORGET posted:

Babies first trackday at Portland International Raceway:

Absolutely incredible experience. I plan on at least 2 more this summer. I had dreams last night of the dive into turn 1, so awesome. PIR is a great track, very fast. The curved back straight is intense, wide open and banked over for a long rear end time. It was incredible! I touched knee on turn 4 about 5 times and each time except for the last time it scared the crap out of me and I instantly went upright. The last time I was looking for it and it felt perfect. Can't wait to go back.

About drat time you got out there. I really want to get out this year as it's been almost 2 years since I've done a trackday. Did you go out with Cascade tracktime? Motocorsa and PSSR also put on good trackdays as well.

I would like to check out ORP as well.

orinth
Apr 15, 2003

NFC WEST IS THE BEST

Mr. Clark2 posted:

Could someone please explain "backing it in"? I see this phrase used occasionally but I have no clue what it means.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8dMRtxjoN0