Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

Portable591 posted:

That's pretty nice. Man, everyone getting new bikes makes me feel left out. :( I need wads of cash sitting around like you guys had.

You must not be American, for if you were, you would already have purchased a new gixxer on a line of credit you already cannot afford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn
dope pix rope kid

the guy makes the bike look tiny. very cool.

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn
Drill some airholes in there and you've got a perfect baby transport system?

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

vorhese posted:

From one of my fav movies, Vanishing Point :nws:
http://fileanchor.com/64580-r.jpg

ahh the road rash!!

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn
nice f4...is your buddy missing his neck or something?

Edit: I just noticed his helmet has a dual visor setup. That is pretty cool, whats the scoop?

ail fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Sep 25, 2006

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

MrKatharsis posted:

Here's a picture of me getting ready to leave from DFW to Florida. The bike is a Suzuki Boulevard M50. I have put 18,800 miles on it since last summer and it has no oil leaks or any other mechanical issues so far. It's not ideal for touring, but it's all I have.

Percentages indicating the incidences of helmet damage involved in accidents.

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

bung posted:

That was freeride's Z1000 posted above. My friend John bought it and it was totalled a few months ago when he was rear ended. :smith:

oh man that is hosed so hosed man oh gently caress that gently caress

i came this || close to buying a z1000, kinda glad i didn't but still, hot bike

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

Sound Mr. Brown posted:

I don't think I've ever had a pizza, or any other food for that matter, delivered to me by car in Japan. Here is the local Domino's fleet:

Custom Honda Zoomers baby! :awesome:

Also a poor shot of a bike parked in Domino's' lot:

Huh. Doesn't that cause the pizza toppings to slide down to the bottom of the pizza?

I mean, yeah, it's Dominoes with rubber cheese but still. Weird.

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

n8r posted:

Easily the best paint scheme on a sportbike I've seen in a while. It looks completely stock:

buy in here:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/mcy/316415440.html

Then, get tonight's date here https://www.madisonpub.com/

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

Mapless posted:

I know it was mentioned once before, but Godamn...are you ME?

Pretty sure you're Jack and he's Tyler.

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn
http://www.cumbria.police.uk/bikesafe/gallery_r1/pages/10_jpg.htm

oh my god that is so hot. why cant we get that paint scheme? :(

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

Ripoff posted:

What the gently caress is with people?

They might not have an hour to spare waiting around for cops and filling out reports. It's a whole loving lot easier not to get involved these days.

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

SaucyPants posted:

its fake they sell those at shops here and it comes with free "DOT approved" stickers that the place suggests "can be put anywhere"
**Photo Content**

after my interceptor 500 came home like this

oh noooooo :(

quote:

I turned it into this when I was bored

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn
rimtape looks good in some conditions; in that, it doesn't, there isn't enough yellow in the color scheme to match it. otherwise the bike looks quite nice.

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

rimtape rimtape rimjob

you sick bastard

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn
please don't crash that beautiful bike :(

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

Sepist posted:

Why such hostility? Am I missing something? Oh I see 1 year of riding and he has a literbike. To each their own.

He's referring to his inches-large chicken strips, indicating the bike is kept upright.

Slim Pickens posted:

Cross-post from car-related cellphone pics, since they're both related:

Saw this Monster S4R in a parking garage. drat nice bike and all, but I was disappointed that he hadn't done a single mod to it, not even a naked clutch cover. Then I finally spotted this:

The fucktard can't even inflate his loving tires correctly! :mad:
The parking garage was for a gym in downtown Seattle, and I park there almost every time I'm downtown, so I'm sure it wasn't just long term. It pisses me off to see such a nice bike abused like that. I bet the rear end in a top hat's a complete squid, too.

Okay it's my turn: what the gently caress are you talking about?

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn
Ah yeah, those loving things. Mapless, where you at?

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn
^^intents and purposes

> Cycle Asylum > Cycle pictures and videos

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

Silver posted:

REPORTED

For not posting a picture or video. Take that you!

Don't mess wit deez gunz son.

you got a bunch of oranges in your shirt or something?

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn
I really don't get how people can ride aggressively 2up like that. The handling is absolutely atrocious with passengers on my f4i.

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

Silver posted:

This might be a reposted vid, but I dunno. Here's some hooliganism for ya, and a 996 in da butt.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgb2i_ducati-996-vs-bimota-sb8r

Ive seen other videos with this narrator. Is it from a dvd or some sort? Watching that video, and they others they've made, I see a thousand places where I'd know I'd crash; lock up, target fixate, whatever.

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn
It's a cool video. I particulary like how the bike can smoke a sportscar ~ten times its cost :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

pr0zac posted:

Friend of a friend wadded his really really nice Daytona 675.

With video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WMKVqiyoPI

Where'd that happen? Looks like around 16...then again its not like there is any shortage of flat straight country roads around here.