Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Dr Hinds was a weird intersection of interests for my wife and I. She loved all the blood and guts trauma the guy would talk about on his podcast (she’s a nurse) and I loved all the beik talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Jeez the super long montage of left turning idiots followed by all the deds sure is something!

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Guy with the camera said he didn't have a plate which is a whole other dbag thing but whatever

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

I once had an Australian bartender tell my born and raised in Chicago buddy that his accent was sexy. A very :wtf: moment for me

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

I had a 6 D-cell maglight back in the 90s and it was more aluminum baseball bat than flashlight. I've got an elderly LED 2 D-cell that's way brighter and don't get me started on the newer streamlight stuff I've seen.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

All bikes are cool therefore all bike races are cool QED

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Chris Knight posted:

It means Japanese sword.

Do you know anything about techno?

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

God I love his videos and he seems like a genuinely sweet man but Allen has a dead-eyed stare that freaks me the gently caress out.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Who plagiarized who? Ben or horny man Travis?

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Sucks? Sex? Any way you pronounce it works great to my inner 12 year old

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

So like is that an NOS part or can you still get that new from Honda?

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

I think that there is a market for a goldwing-like bike that doesn't start at $28,000 american dollars. I'm personally not one of those people but I can see Honda's reasoning there.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

FBS posted:

It's called a used Goldwing.

:hmmyes:

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Bought my tiger as an ex-demo bike in early 2011 and it's been my only daily ride since then. 30k on it now and no major issues, which surprises me to this day because my 2004 Daytona was a total mess. I'd like abs and cruise control but gently caress a tft dash and an app on my phone. Plus idk where a lot of these new bikes exist other than reviewers garages because it seems like there is absolutely nothing to buy.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

If that was a z1000 it would be indistinguishable. Totally awesome

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Is that a ninja 250 wheel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

TotalLossBrain posted:

Facebook groups dedicated to extinct East German transportation technology are wild

If reincarnation is real I want to come back as this guy