Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

DILLIGAF posted:

<derail>
dilligaf... I have the same camera and I can't for the life of me figure out how you're doing those borders on your pictures. With the fstop/shutter speed/iso setting listed. help?
</derail>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

Blackaxis posted:

My bike looks nice on the resurfaced parking lot :)

the black wheels on the bike look good

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

DILLIGAF posted:

script

awesome thanks!

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh
Honestly, I could care less if stunta pictures or knee dragging pictures get posted. I do however hate it when pic/video threads get fagged up with more poo poo tossing about which takes more skill... all I know is that I do neither of them very well... both sets of pics are enjoyable and help to fill my rather boring and mundane day.

That is all... post more pics!

and to contribute!

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh
Which I'm guessing means a lot of time! Looks really really good. It's giving me an itch to do one of my bike.

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

Phat_Albert posted:

Holy poo poo, nice! Can anyone post a good tutorial on how to do these?

there's a vectorize thread going... here's a link to the tutorial that got posted

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?postid=314051751&highlight=#post314051751
same process also works in photoshop

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

orinth posted:

Wow, just wow. Glad that wasn't deeper than it looked. Was that you? Not sure I'd have the balls to do that with my bike.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh
That's one good lookin r1...

on a side note, here's an updated version of my vectored r6... still not complete

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

Bob Morales posted:

Identify this bike, please.

Modified Z1000?

Looks like it. Such a sleek looking bike.

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh
I know it's requested all the time, but I didn't save it the last time it was posted. Anyone have the shot of freerides z1000?

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

bung posted:

That was freeride's Z1000 posted above. My friend John bought it and it was totalled a few months ago when he was rear ended. :smith:

I thought it looked familiar but please oh please... that sucks so bad. Was there a post for it?

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh
This thread was way to far back so I thought I'd give it a bump... I know I'd certainly like to see some bike pictures.

I'll start it off with the most recent shots of my r6

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

TreFitty posted:

My 2002 Honda 919 that's in brand new condition that I've been pimping all over the AI forum.

Bonus shot of my shadow while trying to take an artsy shot of the biking facing down the road.

I really really like the look of that bike. Of all the honda's out there, I believe that'd be the one I'd get. Beautiful.

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

orinth posted:

Random pictures from the trackday I did on Wednesday. I have a bunch of video I took with a camera mount on my gastank but probably won't have that up until next week....

God I wish there was a track near by.

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

iroc_dis posted:

If you want just a straight line drag bike, why would you get a 600 :confused:

For an extra $300 you can get a bolt on 30-shot of nitrous. I'm sure that'd be pretty fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

DILLIGAF posted:

Being the lazy gently caress that I am, I am not going back to the construction site to take another pic just for you lugs. This will have to do...

My my... don't you have some white teeth. That picture makes me think of an orbiz commercial.

[working title posted:

]

this guy is having what looks like a lot of fun

That was pretty cool. What was it that he was driving?