Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

docbaily
Mar 22, 2004

Tripsarly Fraotoc

This guy needs to share his video with the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbaily
Mar 22, 2004

Tripsarly Fraotoc

Cabbage Appraiser posted:

One of these things is not like the other...one of these things just doesn't belong.

Hahahahaha.... that's actually really funny.

docbaily
Mar 22, 2004

Tripsarly Fraotoc

Mapless posted:

Like these?

I think you might be on to something.

docbaily
Mar 22, 2004

Tripsarly Fraotoc

RC212V posted:

This would truly be amazing with a Pedrosa helmet and race leathers.

Pedrosa is The Doctor? :v:

docbaily
Mar 22, 2004

Tripsarly Fraotoc

RC212V posted:

Oh, right. I saw the Respol that wasn't 69 and immediately figured it was Pedrosa. I thought it was kind of odd that someone would like him that much. I don't really memorize the numbers and I'm not used to seeing Rossi on a Honda anymore.

My second day reg'd and I already failed.

Chill out. I was just joking ( hence V :v: ). I don't memorize numbers either, but I know Rossi's number.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbaily
Mar 22, 2004

Tripsarly Fraotoc

BoBtheImpaler posted:

I've got a giant boner for just about everything NCR puts out. This, the Millona, that new 185hp naked bike, I'd be all over 'em if I ever won the lotto.

I feel the exact same way you do. If only I had the money.

That New Blue is just beautiful.