Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mas
Jun 4, 2004
Proud Member of the Al Jourgensen Fanclub Have you done heroin while wearing a huge cowboy hat today?
I just picked this up Saturday for $500. Needed left side engine cover mounted, oil and a new battery. Barely 10K miles on it. Got it running about an hour ago.

1977 CB750F/SS. My first bike. I'm enrolled for a riders class later this month.

[/center]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mas
Jun 4, 2004
Proud Member of the Al Jourgensen Fanclub Have you done heroin while wearing a huge cowboy hat today?

Phat_Albert posted:

You have no idea how jealous I am of you that you found a CB750 in that shape for that price.

:argh:

Its gorgeous.

Thanks. I'm pretty geeked. The guy I got it from had 4 bikes was selling to make room in his garage. They each needed 'something' done to make them rideable, but nothing was very tough. He also had a '78 Honda 500CX for $250 that needed a brake lever bracket, battery and carbs rebuilt. If i had the space, time and money i would have snagged it too just to fix and sell for probably enough to pay for my 750.